You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

system maintenance

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi

What happens to the tournaments we were in the middle of when sysyem went??

Comments

• edited November 2015
    In Response to system maintenance:
     Looks like it automatically awarded the prizes by stack sizes :\
  • edited November 2015
    Surely refunds should be given to those that didn't cash? It's hardly fair on those with stacks that didn't make the money since presumably there was still some time to go before the end of the tournament, and as we know, anything can happen. perhaps they've got one, idk

edit: ahh Sam confirms
  • edited November 2015
    Hi Guys,

If you were in a tournament at the time of the maintenance please contact customer care who will be able to issue refunds.

Apologies for the inconveninece caused.

Sam
  • edited November 2015
    Hi

I dont seem to be able to contact customer care the window won't open.  I was in 10K satellite 6803817803, is there another way to get a refund.  Thanks
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: system maintenance:
    Hi Guys, If you were in a tournament at the time of the maintenance please contact customer care who will be able to issue refunds. Apologies for the inconveninece caused. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hi Sam, this is unrelated but perhaps helpful for your team. Have noticed that since Saturday have been getting announcements in the downloadable client for UKOPS events encouraging late registrations after the the late registration period has closed. Assume it's the same for others and prizepools could be suffering (whilst still doing well) due to mistimed announcements.
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks for this, will have a look at what has been going out and when.
  • edited November 2015
    Hi I dont seem to be able to contact customer care the window won't open.  I was in 10K satellite  6803817803, is there another way to get a refund.  Thanks
    Posted by tillpoll
    Tillpoll there are operators available to take your call on 0113 887 6449
  • edited November 2015
    Another non urgent problem, The lobbys have been playing up again on the client, on the tournament overview the leaderboard doesnt always update, and last night it was updating but the stacks werent being shown in the right order.
  • edited November 2015
  • edited November 2015
    since when was con spelt "maintenance"?
  • edited November 2015
    Another non urgent problem, The lobbys have been playing up again on the client, on the tournament overview the leaderboard doesnt always update, and last night it was updating but the stacks werent being shown in the right order.
    Posted by jordz16

edit! the first part is still the case but the 2nd part was me clicking on the wrong tab. 
  • edited November 2015
    Hi Guys, If you were in a tournament at the time of the maintenance please contact customer care who will be able to issue refunds. Apologies for the inconveninece caused. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Hi Sam

No offence - but why is it down to the players to contact #cc - non forum members would not read this.

Surely it is a simple case of giving the relevant refunds to all who got booted out - why clogg up CC?  they will only have to seak advise and whole process is annoying and slow - and for the new players that joined for UKOPS probably see this as another site issue and just leave.  

Got to start being proactive - No wonder CC get so much abuse - everything is directed to them when could / should be resolved automatically.

• edited November 2015
    Hi Nuggy,

No offence taken. Players who are in tournaments and Sit and Go's are refunded their buy in so nobody loses out. I put a message on here for people to contact customer care  if they have any concerns. 

Customer care do not have the capacity to contact all the players who were on the site at the time of the emergency maintenance so the best we can do is encourage people to contact us if they do have concerns.

This is the case for the emergency outage that we are currently in. Please feel free to contact customer care if you feel you have been adversely affected. 

Sam
  • edited November 2015
    Hi Nuggy, No offence taken. Players who are in tournaments and Sit and Go's are refunded their buy in so nobody loses out. I put a message on here for people to contact customer care  if they have any concerns.  Customer care do not have the capacity to contact all the players who were on the site at the time of the emergency maintenance so the best we can do is encourage people to contact us if they do have concerns. This is the case for the emergency outage that we are currently in. Please feel free to contact customer care if you feel you have been adversely affected.  Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Hi Sam

Thanks for clarity, I wasn't in the mtt just nice to know it is automatic and do not have to individually claim :) 

• edited November 2015
    since when was con spelt "maintenance"?
    Posted by robertod
    Hi Robert

Do you fancy some plo8 action they are a great bunch of lads, hopefully see you there.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: system maintenance : Hi Robert Do you fancy some plo8 action they are a great bunch of lads, hopefully see you there.
    Posted by stuarty117

:-)