You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Romford Pele on the live show last night

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
I have to admit these days I rarely watch the live shows, but flicking through sky sports channels last night I discovered the one and only Mr Parlour as a guest.

It got me thinking why didn't sky poker use such a high profile football pundit to help promote the site. Unless I totally missed it there was no forum thread or advertising that Ray would be a guest. Having met Ray, I must say he is a very likeable down to earth chap and what you see on tv is exactly how he is. 

Thierry Henry next please, now that would be a coup d'etat!

Comments

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Romford Pele on the live show last night:
    I have to admit these days I rarely watch the live shows, but flicking through sky sports channels last night I discovered the one and only Mr Parlour as a guest. It got me thinking why didn't sky poker use such a high profile football pundit to help promote the site. Unless I totally missed it there was no forum thread or advertising that Ray would be a guest. Having met Ray, I must say he is a very likeable down to earth chap and what you see on tv is exactly how he is.  Thierry Henry next please, now that would be a coup d'etat!
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Steady on, it's only Ray Parlour.