You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OUTAGE - midday Wednesday.

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat

Just so you are all aware.....

There was an "unscheduled" Outage on Sky Poker for just under an hour, at Noon today.

In fact, this was the ENTIRE SB&G Platform, a small but urgent adjustment needed to be made, & it was best to do it straight away, rather than wait until later, when all parts of the site will be much busier.

It's all sorted now, everything is back to normal.

Comments

• edited November 2015

If you were playing when the site went down, & it caused a problem, please contact Customer Care who will deal with all enquiries as promptly & fairly as possible in accordance with the usual procedures in such cases.    
  • edited November 2015
    Good afternoon Sir Tikay.
    Have registered for the 12.30 bh, but tournament is paused, do you know if it will start soon.
    Have contacted cc but can not get through.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTAGE - midday Wednesday.:
    Good afternoon Sir Tikay. Have registered for the 12.30 bh, but tournament is paused, do you know if it will start soon. Have contacted cc but can not get through. All the best. Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Hi Rainman,

I'll try & find out for you. None of the MTT's scheduled to start at 12.30 have actually started, (they are all "paused", all players still have full stacks) so I'm guessing they'll all be cancelled, & entries refunded, but I'm just guessing, don't take that as Gospel, but let me ask, & get back to you.

I am 100% certain that any MTT's starting at 2.20 will be fine though - do you know if there are any that start at that time?

Bear with me, brb.

• edited November 2015
    your 220@220 went down y'day rm hope you get it sorted for today we all know you run the best mtt on the site bout time you got tikay1 to play again as well lol anyway hope to see you laters maters lols best wishes TTT
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTAGE - midday Wednesday.:
    In Response to Re: OUTAGE - midday Wednesday. : Hi Rainman, I'll try & find out for you. None of the MTT's scheduled to start at 12.30 have actually started, (they are all "paused", all players still have full stacks) so I'm guessing they'll all be cancelled, & entries refunded, but I'm just guessing, don't take that as Gospel, but let me ask, & get back to you. I am 100% certain that any MTT's starting at 2.20 will be fine though - do you know if there are any that start at that time?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    ty Sir Tikay , tournament just started.
    All the best.
    Rainman397.
    p.s cannot play the £2.20 @2.20today as i have to start work at 18.00 hrs.
  • edited November 2015
    when have you ever been in the 220@220 at 18.00hrs still rm lol
  • edited November 2015
    Good afternoon TEN.
    Very true, but i am the eternal optimist.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited November 2015
    run well rm willtry & keep your flag flying @220@220
  • edited November 2015

As far as I can tell, the paused MTT's have now started.

If anyone thinks they have good cause for a refund (other than "I lost a flip etc" ....) please speak to Customer Care.