You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new betting comp for next year. ideas needed....

edited November 2015 in Betting Chat
Hey guys I was looking to run a new diary for next year but i think some sort of competition might be a bit better, I think it needs to be simple and fun and im looking for as much input as possible, here is my initial idea.....

everyone has to submit one £1 bet each week by 5pm friday, the bet must be over by midnight the following monday. it can be from any sport you wish, the price has to be from skybet, then over the course of 6 months we can keep a table of the most profitable tipsters, people can join in at any time and it makes no difference if you miss a week.

there will obviously be more rules and changes made before it starts, and i would need a bit of help when it comes to creating a league table etc, but if anyone else has an idea of how to improve it then feel free to leave a comment, Il start it at the beginning of january so that should be more than eneough time to finalise a format as well as build up an interest.

Comments