You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is there actually any point/benefit of being in the "PRIORITY" club

edited November 2015 in Priority
Hi guys, this month i mAnaaged to make the"PRIORITY" club, and im yet to see any benefit at all. Im a omaha cash player and this month achieved the priorirty club, But yet to see any adavamtage at all, apart from lame extra 10 percent rakeback. Im a reg on a couple of other ipoker sites and get 40 percent rakeback every week not matter what volume i put in.

I broke dont the so called advantages of priorty club and couldnt find any:

ADVANTAGES:
- Personal Account Manager (JP)
- Access to a Dedicated Service Team
- Birthday Bonus every Year
- Sick Days (If you can't quite make the 10,000 required to stay in the Priority Club)
- Bubble Insurance (When playing out 8pm Main Event)
- Jackpot Boost (earning up to a 20% boost in winnings)

MY VIEWS:
Top two are irrelevant cause in theory only need to ring if a problem with sky poker. 
Sick days???all that achieves is remaining in priority club,(what there's no benefit for).
bubble insurance and jackpot bonus.... I dont play tournaments.

This post is not a moan, just feel theres no benefit at all from playing high volume on the site, Just want to know wghat you guys think of it??and if im missing out on any actual benefit??

Regards jemaine

best of luck

Comments

• edited November 2015

Hi Jermaine (or is is "Jemaine", as per your sig?),

JP - the Sky Poker Priority Manager, is out of the office this week, but I'm sure he'll contact you upon his return & discuss this with you. 

For my part, I don't doubt you can get 40% or whatever on I-poker. I doubt you can get such a high level of personal service, though. I suppose it depends how you balance those two things.

• edited November 2015
    The 10%+ Rakeback is as well as the weekly rewards, right?
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Is there actually any point/benefit of being in the "PRIORITY" club:
    The 10%+ Rakeback is as well as the weekly rewards, right?
    Posted by yuranASSet
    Yup, or that's my understanding.

The full details are HERE
  • edited November 2015

To be fair, that's not ALL the benefits, as Sky Poker Priority arrange periodic little treats.

You won't find it on the Priority Page, but during the last UKPC, Sky Poker arranged a private Priority Freeroll at DTD, with a £10,000 Prize Pool, Carl Froch as the special guest player, free drink all evening & a lovely buffet. All told it cost north of £15,000 to put on. 36 Priority players took part. That's not a bad bit of value, imo, over £400 per player.

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Is there actually any point/benefit of being in the "PRIORITY" club:
    To be fair, that's not ALL the benefits, as Sky Poker Priority arrange periodic little treats.   You won't find it on the Priority Page, but during the last UKPC, Sky Poker arranged a private Priority Freeroll at DTD, with a £10,000 Prize Pool, Carl Froch as the special guest player, free drink all evening & a lovely buffet. All told it cost north of £15,000 to put on. 36 Priority players took part. That's not a bad bit of value, imo, over £400 per player.     
    Posted by Tikay10

as per my previous comment, i dont play/like tournaments so once again no real benefit. like i said not moaning, just havent seen one single plus side to being a priority cash player.to be honest seems waste of time making the "priority club", makes more sense to take business elsewhere to ipoker where i currenlty get 40 percent 

regards 

jermaine