You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

big thumbs up to sky

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat

some people come on here and say sky  is rigged etc ,they are entitled to their opinion ,I really enjoy playing here ,most players are friendly and very helpful on the forums etc,all the promotions that sky run are fantastic live or on the site ,I have really enjoyed ukops hope  all of you have too,looking forward to the rest of ukops ,congrats to all the winners of ukops so far ,gl to everyone in the rest of the ukops events,so just a big THANK YOU from me to sky keep up the good work

Comments

• edited November 2015

Very nice Post, Mr Klopp.
  • edited November 2015
    I have played on probably every poker site and prefer sky to any of them.. I'm not a massive stakes player so sites like stars where the player pool is like 5k+ to a tournament (Day mains)  takes a percent of skill and slaps it on top of luck to win them (IMO). The software on sky isn't great but it's playable I think Afew added features are needed... RAISE PERCENT PREFERENCES for example. . The MTT pools are just right at peak time.