You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS and changes to Sky MTT schedule

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi. I think everyone will be with me when I say how much of a success UKOPS has been. 

What I would like to see on the back of this is a bit more variety in Sky's MTT schedule. I have noticed how successful the Rebuys and double chance MTTs have been and even at the bigger stakes. It would be nice if these are implemented at all stake levels and even used to revamp Sky's Main events. 

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Agree, also I think there are way to many bounty hunter tournaments Daily. I think more medium buy in MTT freeze out should be added in the day schedule after all a deep run should be rewarded with a big cash. Not half going to people's heads and getting not very much for getting deep
  • edited November 2015

Good feedback, Guys, I'll send it upstairs.

The problem, though, is the facts, the data, show - PROVE - that Bounty Hunters are very very popular here. They just are. Fact.

I had a puff e-Mail from Full Tilt yesterday, "ARE YOU THE HUNTER OR THE HUNTED?" announcing their latest new idea, which they call "Progressive Knockout Tournaments". It's a Bounty Hunter. No more, no less.  

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: UKOPS and changes to Sky MTT schedule:
    Good feedback, Guys, I'll send it upstairs. The problem, though, is the facts, the data, show - PROVE - that Bounty Hunters are very very popular here. They just are. Fact. I had a puff e-Mail from Full Tilt yesterday, "ARE YOU THE HUNTER OR THE HUNTED?" announcing their latest new idea, which they call "Progressive Knockout Tournaments". It's a Bounty Hunter. No more, no less.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Emails from dodgy companies like that should be marked as "SPAM" IMO :)
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: UKOPS and changes to Sky MTT schedule:
    In Response to Re: UKOPS and changes to Sky MTT schedule : Emails from dodgy companies like that should be marked as "SPAM" IMO :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Ha.

I keep an account with all the other sites, but these days it is just to see what they are doing. Have to say, that one from Tilt yesterday did make me laugh, as if it was some great new invention.

I won't ever forget, though, that I had a 4 figure sum on Tilt when Black Friday happened, & it took me a long, long, time to get that back. It's hard enough to win once, by beating the game, but when we can't be sure we will get paid properly, well that's not good enough. 

• edited November 2015
    Yer man - £11 omahahaha-hi bounty bar man -
    very tasty