You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is this just a shove?

no info on villain
davon121 Small blind   £0.15 £0.15 £10.54
stages Big blind   £0.30 £0.45 £10.84
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • Q

CuriousKev Fold        
GoonerDup Fold        
chaseboy Raise   £0.60 £1.05 £6.06
OMahonyO Raise   £1.80 £2.85 £29.59
davon121 Fold        
stages Fold        
chaseboy Raise   £4.80 £7.65 £1.26

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In this situation when he only has 6 quid back, probably yes.

If he was deeper, I would probably errrr towards laying it down and finding a better spot.
  • edited January 2010
    how can you tell the stack sizes preflop?
    I find it impossible to follow the action with these excuses for hand histories
  • edited January 2010
    I agree that his stack size probably warrants a push, but i do think that with the min raise then the all-in he has a monster, JJ,QQ KK AA, possibly AK, but i would favour KK,AA.
    If not then you make a note on this action.

col
  • edited January 2010

In Response to Re: is this just a shove?:
    I agree that his stack size probably warrants a push, but i do think that with the min raise then the all-in he has a monster, JJ,QQ KK AA, possibly AK, but i would favour KK,AA. If not then you make a note on this action. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    I have had a few situations recently that were quite similar, and villain showed up with kk/aa.  I actually folded but was just wandering if it was +/- ev. he didnt show
  • edited January 2010
    Snap shove...

And yes the hand history is terrible on here, you need to look in the last column (£6.06) then he leaves himself £1.26 after £4.80 raise.

Can't see the 2 others on the table but 3 people have stacks of £10 and under at least, at 15/30.. Find tables with decent stacks therefore better value if they're available.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: is this just a shove?:
    how can you tell the stack sizes preflop? I find it impossible to follow the action with these excuses for hand histories
    Posted by teachai
    I dont see the difficulty. 3 columns; bet size, pot size, amount bahind. So villain has £6.06 behind after his bet.