You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help?

edited November 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
I have paid for a timed tournament @ 7.05pm this evening and cannot even open my table, I have tried in vain through both the download and browser to no avail.

What is most annoying to me though is that the table keeps trying to open as I type this question!

Are there any ways to resolve this and maybe be re-imbursed my entry fee?

I am only a small stakes player and this is a lot to me in terms of my balance.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Contact CC straight away
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Help?:
    I have paid for a timed tournament @ 7.05pm this evening and cannot even open my table, I have tried in vain through both the download and browser to no avail. What is most annoying to me though is that the table keeps trying to open as I type this question! Are there any ways to resolve this and maybe be re-imbursed my entry fee? I am only a small stakes player and this is a lot to me in terms of my balance. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
    Posted by SP_SP
    My Tables

Contained within the 'My Sky Poker' tab is a function named 'My Tables'. Clicking upon this option gives you the ability to view the tables you have registered for, the tables currently running and the tables which have recently finished. By selecting your 'Running' tables, you can launch your table directly using the 'Launch Table' button on the right.

Pop Up Blockers

If, when you click on "Launch Table" the table doesn't appear, it may be that you have a pop-up blocker installed. Sky Poker opens in a new window and pop-up blockers will usually stop it from opening. If the pop-up is "blocked" you will usually see a message near the top of your browser. Clicking on it will give you the option to allow pop-ups from our site. Select this and try launching again.

Adobe Air/Flash Player

If you've clicked on 'Launch Table' only to be presented with a blank or white table window, please uninstall and reinstall both Adobe Air and Adobe Flash Player. Uninstallations can be performed through the Control Panel (Windows) or the Go>Applications (Mac) menu. The latest version of Adobe Air can be found here, Adobe Flash Player here.

Use Sky Poker Download

Sky Poker now has downloadable software with many users reporting better connections and table launches. Further details are available here.

Browser

If you are experiencing problems loading tables, are you using a different browser than normal? If so, reverting to your original browswer will resolve any connection problems you may be experiencing.

Your problem sounds like The adobe/flash problem or pop up on browsers.

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Help?:
    Contact CC straight away
    Posted by cenachav
    Ok, thanks Cenachav.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Help? : My Tables Contained within the 'My Sky Poker' tab is a function named 'My Tables'. Clicking upon this option gives you the ability to view the tables you have registered for, the tables currently running and the tables which have recently finished. By selecting your 'Running' tables, you can launch your table directly using the 'Launch Table' button on the right. Pop Up Blockers If, when you click on "Launch Table" the table doesn't appear, it may be that you have a pop-up blocker installed. Sky Poker opens in a new window and pop-up blockers will usually stop it from opening. If the pop-up is "blocked" you will usually see a message near the top of your browser. Clicking on it will give you the option to allow pop-ups from our site. Select this and try launching again. Adobe Air/Flash Player If you've clicked on 'Launch Table' only to be presented with a blank or white table window, please uninstall and reinstall both Adobe Air and Adobe Flash Player. Uninstallations can be performed through the Control Panel (Windows) or the Go />Applications (Mac) menu. The latest version of Adobe Air can be found  here , Adobe Flash Player  here . Use Sky Poker Download Sky Poker now has downloadable software with many users reporting better connections and table launches. Further details are available  here . Browser If you are experiencing problems loading tables, are you using a different browser than normal? If so, reverting to your original browswer will resolve any connection problems you may be experiencing.   Your problem sounds like The adobe/flash problem or pop up on browsers.
    Posted by yuranASSet

Thanks for all of this info yuranasset, much appreciated. I did nearly everything you have stated but it did not work in time to play the tournament.

I did contact cc and they were most helpful and I received my entrée fee back.

Thanks to cenachav and yourself for assisting.
  • edited November 2015

Well done SPx2, I'm so pleased it all ended well then.

They get a fair bit of stick, but if there is genuine cause, they are usually very quick, & fair, in dealing with it.

It was "only" £3.30, of course, but it's all relative. To those on a tight budget, & other priorities in life, that's a lot of money to many.

Anyway, very pleased you got sorted.

• edited November 2015
    Well done SPx2, I'm so pleased it all ended well then. They get a fair bit of stick, but if there is genuine cause, they are usually very quick, & fair, in dealing with it.   It was "only" £3.30, of course, but it's all relative. To those on a tight budget, & other priorities in life, that's a lot of money to many.   Anyway, very pleased you got sorted.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you Tikay, credit where credit is due they were very prompt and courteous.