You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Problems with lobbys

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
Ive notice some problems with the lobbys the past few nights. The £22 bh that is on now is shown 6 places down the lobby instead of at the top. The 19.45 £11 bh is shown right at the bottom instead of nearer the top.  It was also doing this with some of the satelites a few days ago.

This doesnt really matter to me as im still able to find them but lots of players wont notice that these tournaments are on as there at the bottom of the lobby and therefore numbers will suffer as a result.

This has gone on for a few days hopefully this can be looked into thanks.

Comments

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Problems with lobbys:
    Ive notice some problems with the lobbys the past few nights. The £22 bh that is on now is shown 6 places down the lobby instead of at the top. The 19.45 £11 bh is shown right at the bottom instead of nearer the top.  It was also doing this with some of the satelites a few days ago. This doesnt really matter to me as im still able to find them but lots of players wont notice that these tournaments are on as there at the bottom of the lobby and therefore numbers will suffer as a result. This has gone on for a few days hopefully this can be looked into thanks.
    Posted by bearlyther
    See my thread on dym table loading,lobby problems covered there as well.
    Hopefully all will be sorted soon!