You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

7pm £22 bounty hunter missing from lobby

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi the 7pm £22 bounty hunter is missing from the lobby.

Comments

• edited November 2015

oh yes.  it was there but is now noted as cancelled.

• edited November 2015

Thank you.

Have sent a note upstairs, but I fear it may be too late.
  • edited November 2015

is that because off the new one at 7.30pm
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: 7pm £22 bounty hunter missing from lobby:
    is that because off the new one at 7.30pm
    Posted by 46229

I honestly don't know, but it's possible.
  • edited November 2015

they were both there earlier today.

• edited November 2015

I have had a reply, it has been omitted by design, not in error.

I believe this is due to the 7.30pm £3,000 BH.
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks tikay hopefully they can get it put on in time.

• edited November 2015

it clashed badly with The One Show too.

• edited November 2015
    Ok thanks for looking into it.  the 7pm and and 7.30 ran the past 2 days.

Hopefully if its because of the 7.30 tournament that is now running something else gets put in place in the schedule at 7pm.  As there seems to be a big gap in the schedule now.  As you have a £22 bounty hunter that starts at 6pm and nothing else really on now until 7.30pm.  So would be nice to have something in between there to fill in the gap in that timeframe.
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks tikay hopefully they can get it put on in time.
    Posted by bearlyther
    Sorry, but see my subsequent replies.
  • edited November 2015
    Ok thanks for looking into it.  the 7pm and and 7.30 ran the past 2 days. Hopefully if its because of the 7.30 tournament that is now running something else gets put in place in the schedule at 7pm.  As there seems to be a big gap in the schedule now.  As you have a £22 bounty hunter that starts at 6pm and nothing else really on now until 7.30pm.  So would be nice to have something in between there to fill in the gap in that timeframe.
    Posted by bearlyther

Understood, will pass that on in the morning.

Good luck tonight, hope you get the lot.

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: 7pm £22 bounty hunter missing from lobby : Understood, will pass that on in the morning. Good luck tonight, hope you get the lot.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks tikay very much doubt it but will give it a go!
  • edited November 2015
    I agree with Bearly Conor!!!

Prob won't bother logging on before 8 now as can just late reg the 730 and play the main.  Used to late reg the 6pm knowing the 7pm was always there  for some £22 multi table donkathonging.  Pleaseed to see the 7.30 but it is a different structure as well as being too far away from the 6pm.  Maybe time to try elsewhere.
  • edited November 2015

Morning Guys,

All the responses - especially with regards to the "gap" that has suddenly appeared - are noted & sent Upstairs.

Some context follows.....

• edited November 2015

Right now, they are working on freshening up the MTT schedule, it's not changed significantly for some time. We can see from feedback here (& elsewhere) that almost everyone thinks it could use a bit of work, everyone has ideas they would like to see implemented. The problem, of course, is everyone has a different opinion of what's wanted. So it's not easy.

They introduced that new one at 7.30pm earlier this week, & it was very well received I believe.

They then, yesterday, removed the "old" 7pm affair, presumably thinking they would cannibalise each other, & would clash.

And so in introducing that 7.30 BH, they did a good thing, solved a problem. But in removing the 7pm, if I understand you correctly, they created another problem, a void, a hole in the schedule. 

It's not cast in stone. They CAN put it back at the click of a button if they think a) it will work & b) it's absence creates an uncomfortable or undesirable gap in the schedule.

Everyone wants change, nobody likes change.

They plan to press on with making the MTT schedule better, along the way they'll doubtless have some good ideas, & also make a few mistakes.

If you can persist with good solid constructive feedback - the what & why - it can only help.

Onwards &, well, alongwards.  

• edited November 2015

While we are on this topic......

Several suggestions elsewhere seem to imply that if Sky Poker don't announce the addition/removal/changing of an MTT, then nobody knows. I think the assumption, just maybe, was that players would take a look at the lobby anyway, but no matter. Remember, a lot of players don't use this Forum, or, Social-Media, so would not be aware of any "announcement".

So I'm going to ask them if they would find it a problem letting me know when things have been added/removed/changed, & if they are prepared to send me a little note, I'll do the Forum work, maybe start a special thread "MTT changes" or whatever. If they don't want to do that, I can't help much, as I have no backend access, but if they are happy to send me the changes, I'll take the responsibility of sticking them on the Forum.  

• edited November 2015
    While we are on this topic...... Several suggestions elsewhere seem to imply that if Sky Poker don't announce the addition/removal/changing of an MTT, then nobody knows. I think the assumption, just maybe, was that players would take a look at the lobby anyway, but no matter. Remember, a lot of players don't use this Forum, or, Social-Media, so would not be aware of any "announcement". So I'm going to ask them if they would find it a problem letting me know when things have been added/removed/changed, & if they are prepared to send me a little note, I'll do the Forum work, maybe start a special thread "MTT changes" or whatever. If they don't want to do that, I can't help much, as I have no backend access, but if they are happy to send me the changes, I'll take the responsibility of sticking them on the Forum.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Can they not announce everywhere? Twitter/forum/FB/chat box etc etc? Whether it be new promotion or new MTT in the schedule. If not a new MTT is anounced few notice it is there then it fails. 

When I register I know the MTTs I am playing so can quite easily miss a new tournament. I am sure a lot of others are the same. 
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: 7pm £22 bounty hunter missing from lobby : Can they not announce everywhere? Twitter/forum/FB/chat box etc etc? Whether it be new promotion or new MTT in the schedule. If not a new MTT is anounced few notice it is there then it fails.  When I register I know the MTTs I am playing so can quite easily miss a new tournament. I am sure a lot of others are the same. 
    Posted by MattBates
    I think it does go in the Chatbox as a "Message" if it is an addition, but not if something gets cancelled.

I suppose they could go the whole 9 yards on Twitter, Facebook & Forum, but it's quite resource heavy & not really cost effective. A dozen extra runners in a £10 MTT yields an extra £10, & if someone spends all day pressing all the puff buttons, I'm not convinced it's cost-effective.

Anyway, I've asked if I can assist, & if they agree, I'll happily stick it on here & Twitter, & deal with the inevitable incoming flak. I don't do Facebook though.  

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: 7pm £22 bounty hunter missing from lobby : I think it does go in the Chatbox as a "Message" if it is an addition, but not if something gets cancelled. I suppose they could go the whole 9 yards on Twitter, Facebook & Forum, but it's quite resource heavy & not really cost effective. A dozen extra runners in a £10 MTT yields an extra £10, & if someone spends all day pressing all the puff buttons, I'm not convinced it's cost-effective.   Anyway, I've asked if I can assist, & if they agree, I'll happily stick it on here & Twitter, & deal with the inevitable incoming flak. I don't do Facebook though.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Is it really that resource heavy? Surely you get a standard message for each media type (which is approved by management) then amend and send out. 

Its not 10 extra runners it is a new MTT which stays in the schedule generating revenue each day/week for sky. 
  • edited November 2015
    I don't take much notice of the chatbox announcements, we are still getting some along the lines of "why not try one of our brand new timed tournaments"
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: 7pm £22 bounty hunter missing from lobby : Is it really that resource heavy? Surely you get a standard message for each media type (which is approved by management) then amend and send out.  Its not 10 extra runners it is a new MTT which stays in the schedule generating revenue each day/week for sky. 
    Posted by MattBates
    Afternoon Matt.

In a list of relative priorities across the Business, yes, it probably is.

And yes, I do know how it adds revenue over days, weeks & months.

Good luck tonight.