You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

guess my chip count before the picture gets approved 4nl

2»

Comments

• edited November 2015
    I was trolling
    Thought it might put you in a spot :)
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: guess my chip count before the picture gets approved 4nl:
    In Response to Re: guess my chip count before the picture gets approved 4nl : Only about 30 years or so ago I used to get Crash Magazine (no, not one of those magazines before you say) It was for the mighty ZX Spectrum. They used to review all the amazing games on the machine. Elite, MatchDay, Jet Set Willy etc They'd rank games out of 10 based on different categories. Graphics 9/10 Sound 7/10 Playability 8/10 Overall 9/10 That kind of stuff. How would Sky rate on these sort of things?
    Posted by Jac35
    Think I'll pass on that, though of course I do have a view.......

There is a website, though, where players post "Reviews" on Poker Sites.

If you go to the section on Sky Poker, it's hilarious, everyone giving it 0 out of 10, "pile of poo" "most rigged site ever!!!!!!!" sorta thing. Bit depressing if you take it at face value.

But here's the thing. What site has - far & away - the best, most advanced, most sophisticated, every bell & whistle ever ever ever? Has to be 'Stars right? Yup. No doubt. Now go to the section that Reviews 'Stars. Same thing, "pile of poo", "MOST RIGGED SITE EVER!!!!" da de da.

In fact EVERY site that has a review section has a whole bunch of folks saying the same thing, so there is the.....

Ladbrokes river card which always beats us

Stars river card which always beats us

Full Tilt river card which always beats us

Sky Poker river card which always beats us.

And, of course, cashout curses galore.

It's quite a thing to read if you have a whole day to spare - there is tons of it. You'll never get that day back though.
  • edited November 2015
    I was trolling Thought it might put you in a spot :)
    Posted by Jac35
    fytutdfufctxhsstdrtaarrrgghstfuyoutosser4eaes4twa

You know I half suspected you were, but I'm so naïve.

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: guess my chip count before the picture gets approved 4nl : Am i close mumsie BTW HU gonna be PLO8 :)))
    Posted by stuarty117

PLO8 HU you say.... LOL
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: guess my chip count before the picture gets approved 4nl : PLO8 HU you say.... LOL
    Posted by samantha25
    I want a rematch, 

not fair sky was against me last nite