You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CHAT BAN APPEAL PROCESS

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
                                                       Hi sky/all,
                                                                     I believe I have been wrongly chat banned by a certain individual(name withheld till I state my case).Who can I speak with to,to discuss this matter as I strongly believe I have been the victim of a revenge tactic by a pathetic,childish person who abuses this action as a tactic when bad-beat etc.?
                                                                  Jim

P.S. I've tried to speak to customer services but cant find their heading I can click onto                     

Comments

• edited November 2015

Hi Jim,

Customer Care is the only route.

How to contact them?

At the BOTTOM LEFT of this, & every page on Sky Poker is a green "HELP & SUPPORT" icon.

Click that, then click the "CONTACT US" clicky thing.
  • edited November 2015

Sky Poker, under no circumstances, will discuss these matters on the Community, & I'd ask you NOT to reveal identities of those you suspect.

Bear in mind it's not easy to get chat-banned for a minor or first offence - they investigate the chat log for a 3 to 6 month period before reaching a decision, unless it is very serious, such as racism.

So please don't discuss the details on this thread.

Thank you.

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: CHAT BAN APPEAL PROCESS:
    Sky Poker, under no circumstances, will discuss these matters on the Community, & I'd ask you NOT to reveal identities of those you suspect. Bear in mind it's not easy to get chat-banned for a minor or first offence - they investigate the chat log for a 3 to 6 month period before reaching a decision, unless it is very serious, such as racism. So please don't discuss the details on this thread. Thank you.    
    Posted by Tikay10
                                                   Cheers Tony-will do mate.
  • edited November 2015
    Best of luck

They do pay attention. I once had someone proudly boast that he was going to get me forum banned whereas he was the one who had spent 3 months winding me up. It never happened.

Hopefully with more context cc are able to deliver the appropriate response in your situation.