You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Make deposit limit net of withdrawals

Can I suggest adjusting deposit limit by withdrawals at say 50% (or user defined) rate.

I'm regularly in profit but sometimes find myself unable to deposit despite having withdrawn a large sum a day or two previous.

For example last month I banked £1650 (~£1450 profit) but couldn't deposit at one point because I'd hit my limit of £250/month.

I'd like to bank my profits ASAP and then use the deposit function to bring money back in. 

I also think having my winnings sat in my sky poker account defeats the point of the deposit limit.

I don't like changing my limit because when I do have a bad run without making a profit I'd like to stop. But if I've made a profit then I don't see why it can't be reflected in my deposit limit.

Comments

• edited November 2015
    there is a little button next to your deposit limit on the deposit page that says "set limit".... click it :)
  • edited November 2015

Hi Xajin.

Unless I'm very much mistaken - it has been known.....  these is no chance of this happening.

Regulations around Deposit Limits are VERY important, & need to comply strictly with Gaming Commission guidelines & edicts, so "Compliance" are (almost) certain to reject this.

They also need to pay heed to "Responsible Gaming" guidelines.

From my understanding, the only person who can increase deposit limits is the Customer, which then gets approved - or otherwise - by The Business.

See also the reply by Mr Melty.