You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Time to revolutionize the hand history feature

So the hand history feature is good, but going to suggest a couple of tweeks to make it even better. 

Tournament section, 

Being able to search for one specific tournament please. Would make reviewing hands much more simple. Given that the system already has a limited on table hand history section this should be possible. Just a simple drop down menu in the hand history bit that responds to the time your searching and any tournaments played in that timeframe show in the dropdown. 

Sit and go section, 

As above. Might be slightly harder because of the higher volume likely played by grinders as this stage so I'd suggest further options on the drop down menu broken up into levels covered, so if say someone plays 10 £3.30 dyms and 10 £5.50 dyms in the time frame there'd be options for the £3.30 one which would then create a secondry menu with start times of the dym. Best way to describe what I'm thinking here is the menu on Football manager which ive linked to a screenshot. as you see here I'm just hovering over a menu in the main menu offering a second menu. Something which again should be a solid adoption. This menu could also be an option for MTTs now i think about it.

Cash,

Similar story here, Would like to offer two options, search full amount by level. So say you play NL4, NL10 and NL20 you're able to search full amount of hands for a select level. Would Also be nice to be able to search for a single table too. So as the above drop down could also be used again offering single table options or at the top and all tables option. 

By just implimenting something like this would dramatically improve the hand history feature. 

Comments