You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Made Priority!

edited December 2015 in Priority
So I made priority this month, When do I get email notification? Also I saw that there are 2 priority freerolls per month, but it was the next one is like august 2015:P? Also hello everyone, hopefully I keep getting this every month!
 Thanks, Greg.

Comments

• edited November 2015

Oioi, well done Greg.

JP, who is Mr Prio, will get you sorted.

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Made Priority!:
    So I made priority this month, When do I get email notification? Also I saw that there are 2 priority freerolls per month, but it was the next one is like august 2015:P? Also hello everyone, hopefully I keep getting this every month!  Thanks, Greg.
    Posted by BarrattG1

Priority freerolls for November were on the middle two tuesdays of the month at 20.30. I understand that they are usually scheduled like this (though I might be wrong about that).

Congrats BarrattG1 on making priority.

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Made Priority!:
    So I made priority this month, When do I get email notification? Also I saw that there are 2 priority freerolls per month, but it was the next one is like august 2015:P? Also hello everyone, hopefully I keep getting this every month!  Thanks, Greg.
    Posted by BarrattG1
    Hi Greg,

Congrats on making the Priority Club!

You'll officially be upgraded tomorrow, and the points you've earned in November entitle you to Priority Status for the duration of December.

The freerolls are always the middle two Tuesdays of the month - (when there's 5 Tuesdays, they're generally the 3rd and 4th Tuesday of the month). In December, they'll take place on the 15th and 22nd.

Best,
    JP.

• edited December 2015
    I've missed the priority banter with yourself JP, might have to reload those spin ups again, anything exciting in the pipeline for the UKPC?
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Made Priority!:
    I've missed the priority banter with yourself JP, might have to reload those spin ups again, anything exciting in the pipeline for the UKPC?
    Posted by alex1229
    The plan is for everything to be bigger and better than last year!

We've missed you mate!

Did you ever get your Doritos?
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Made Priority! : The plan is for everything to be bigger and better than last year! We've missed you mate! Did you ever get your Doritos?
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Haha that will take some doing! But i like your ambition.

No was to busy eating chicken wings with Carl Froch, will try some satellites for the UKPC, will also try and make some time for the cash games to to rack some points up.
  • edited December 2015
    Thanks for the replies guys, Just out of curiosity, I cleared 12,000 points last month, under the vip rb shouldn't that equal 10% rb of 6points per £ raked? so 12,000/10= 1200/6= £200 in rakeback, I actually got £180, which would suggest that I only got 10800 points, But I definately cleared 12,000 any help? 

Thanks, Greg.
  • edited December 2015
    Thanks for the replies guys, Just out of curiosity, I cleared 12,000 points last month, under the vip rb shouldn't that equal 10% rb of 6points per £ raked? so 12,000/10= 1200/6= £200 in rakeback, I actually got £180, which would suggest that I only got 10800 points, But I definately cleared 12,000 any help?   Thanks, Greg.
    Posted by BarrattG1
    Hi Greg.

It's quite funny, how it works.

All these extra points you earn from "Happy Hours" and "Jump Start" promotions and such, help you get into Priority, and boost your points total, but don't mean you pay any extra rake, which means your rakeback doesn't increase by earning bonus points.

Your weekly payments, however, do increase!

Hope this helps, but if you're still unsure on it, let me know and we'll have a chat tomorrow to run through it.
  • edited December 2015
    I made Priority last month for the first time and also never received any email regarding it. 
    Have i missed out on this months freerolls ?
  • edited December 2015
    I made Priority last month for the first time and also never received any email regarding it. 
    Have i missed out on this months freerolls ?
  • edited December 2015
    I made Priority last month for the first time and also never received any email regarding it.  Have i missed out on this months freerolls ?
    Posted by shad8604
    the 1st freeroll was last Tuesday, I presume the 2nd 1 will b this coming Tuesday 22nd