You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Connection Issues. Anyone else?

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
Was deep in tonight's 33 main and the £11 9.30 bh when i kept losing connection to sky. My internet was working fine, i was watching match of the day on bbciplayer whilst i kept disconnecting. I tried 3 devices to no avail but this kept happening for maybe a 30 minute period. 2 other people in the same MTT had the same issue.
I got this message:
Sorry you have lost connection to this table, please close this window and re-launch your game from the lobby. If the problem persists then please contact Customer Care on 08000 724 777

In my opinion this is an issue with sky and not a problem at my end and it isn't good enough when your playing for 1.4k for first. (+ heads) I lost a lot of blinds through not being there and some very +ev reshove spots and came 7th, it is extremely frustrating and I'm very disappointed.

Comments

• edited November 2015
    was playing the main on my mobile

no probs

• edited November 2015
    Yes I had connection issues last night.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Connection Issues. Anyone else?:
    was playing the main on my mobile no probs
    Posted by GELDY
    Brag !
  • edited November 2015

Yes I have been having issues loading tables on my Tablet all week,have reported this earlier.

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Connection Issues. Anyone else?:
    Was deep in tonight's 33 main and the £11 9.30 bh when i kept losing connection to sky. My internet was working fine, i was watching match of the day on bbciplayer whilst i kept disconnecting. I tried 3 devices to no avail but this kept happening for maybe a 30 minute period. 2 other people in the same MTT had the same issue. I got this message: Sorry you have lost connection to this table, please close this window and re-launch your game from the lobby. If the problem persists then please contact Customer Care on 08000 724 777 In my opinion this is an issue with sky and not a problem at my end and it isn't good enough when your playing for 1.4k for first. (+ heads) I lost a lot of blinds through not being there and some very +ev reshove spots and came 7th, it is extremely frustrating and I'm very disappointed.
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    Hey Groggy.
    Not sure if it's the same issue, but, the last time I had this message was when I logged-on to my laptop & I had forgotten to log-out of my desktop.

A similar issue occured when my IE browser crashed, I proceeded to open firefox instead, however, there was still an instance of IE running in the task manager even though the browser wasn't open. Once I ended the program in Task Manager all seemed fine afterwords.

I could be barking up the wrong tree, but as they say at a well know supermarket "Every Little Helps" :)