You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

JP have a look into this for us

edited December 2015 in Priority

Hi JP

Tried contacting in cc about his, will you have a look into it for me

They said I don;'t exist lol, 

below is part of our conversation with cc-

Amar: You are currently not a priority customer 
 Me : do you know why is said in my account that I had 10300 points on Sunday 29th November?
 Me: in total points for the month at the bottom of the page
 Amar: That is how much poker points you earned last month
 Me: but you only need 10000 to get in priority yet I got 10300 and am not in it?
 Amar: That is a decision made by our marketing team , I think it is based on points gained over a certain length of time
 Me : It cant be, you need 10000 points in a month, I got 10300, yet Im not allowed in?

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to JP have a look into this for us:
     Hi JP   Tried contacting in cc about his, will you have a look into it for me They said I don;'t exist lol,  below is part of our conversation with cc-  Amar : You are currently not a priority customer   Me   : do you know why is said in my account that I had 10300 points on Sunday 29th November?  Me : in total points for the month at the bottom of the page  Amar : That is how much poker points you earned last month  Me : but you only need 10000 to get in priority yet I got 10300 and am not in it?  Amar : That is a decision made by our marketing team , I think it is based on points gained over a certain length of time  Me   : It cant be, you need 10000 points in a month, I got 10300, yet Im not allowed in?  
    Posted by gadgerno1
    I'll give you a call in about an hour if that's OK with you?