You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Be afraid, be very afraid.

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
The one the only IRISHROSE is back on line. After being Awol since friday and not being able to play properly and chatting. The nice guys at BT finally fixed found the fault and fixed it that took the internet away to stop her playing. It took 15 vans though to do it and a number of days. I for one have missed the Irish one immensley and I hope that she comes back firing on all cylinders. She has not been ignoring anyone on the tables that she has managed to play on. So watch out, watch out the Rose is about. ;)

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Be afraid, be very afraid.:
    The one the only IRISHROSE is back on line. After being Awol since friday and not being able to play properly and chatting. The nice guys at BT finally fixed found the fault and fixed it that took the internet away to stop her playing. It took 15 vans though to do it and a number of days. I for one have missed the Irish one immensley and I hope that she comes back firing on all cylinders. She has not been ignoring anyone on the tables that she has managed to play on. So watch out, watch out the Rose is about. ;)
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Ha Ha Angel - I very much doubt I'll be firing on ANY cylinders lol.  Feel like a newbie trying to remember how to multi table again.  Only playing 1 table on my iphone has been killing me - the lag when playing on 3G was a nightmare - it's amazing how quickly you forget what slower broadband speeds feel like once you're used to playing on faster speed ones!!

Hi to anyone who might have been chatting recently - but my fingers were well and truley tongue tied as couldn't find chat facility on the phone lol.

Run golden tonight all - and be gentle with me please - I'm defo back in beginner mode xxx