You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Monthly Points Issue.

edited December 2015 in Priority

Hi, I've had a pretty big issue regarding the monthly payout I received.

I was very close to making a jump to the next X0,000 points for the month of November. With 3 hours left I added more tables than usual in order to try and make it. At 0:00 on the 1st of December I looked on my homepage and saw I'd made X9,642 points.. however points I earnt up to the midnight hour on the 30th November don't get added until you stand from the table. Since I stood from the tables at 0:00 on the 1st Dec, my December points earned were 474 (which obviously isn't possible within a minute or so)... Surely the 474 points should be classed as November points and not December points?

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Monthly Points Issue.:
    Hi, I've had a pretty big issue regarding the monthly payout I received. I was very close to making a jump to the next X0,000 points for the month of November. With 3 hours left I added more tables than usual in order to try and make it. At 0:00 on the 1st of December I looked on my homepage and saw I'd made X9,642 points.. however points I earnt up to the midnight hour on the 30th November don't get added until you stand from the table. Since I stood from the tables at 0:00 on the 1st Dec, my December points earned were 474 (which obviously isn't possible within a minute or so)... Surely the 474 points should be classed as November points and not December points?
    Posted by GagginKs

Yea, points always get added when you start GagginKs.  I've fell in this trap before too.

• edited December 2015
    Hi Gaggins,

Hopefully I havn't missed the point. But if your saying that you missed priority because of this then I think for as long as you where priority for the month before then they make allowances for good reasons if you miss it the following month and upgrade you anyway. 

That said, it's an issue that I think still requires attention. It's also a pain when the tables break at midnight on the month end.

That said, I guess your issue is really about being paid 1.5x rather than 2x or whatever your equivalent would be. 
  • edited December 2015
    Yeah bascally points I earned playing on November 30th were put on my December points earned
    As I stood from the tables slightly after midnight. I've looked at the chart in regards to the monthly payout I should have, and in theory if the 474 points had been put on the November total (where I earned them) rather than the December total (when I stood from the table) I would and should have received a significantly higher payment.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Monthly Points Issue.:
    In Response to Monthly Points Issue. : Yea, points always get added when you start GagginKs.  I've fell in this trap before too.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    *stand
  • edited December 2015
    JP - If your about my phone just died on me. Will give you a ring back shortly.