You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Well just played my first Primo,  didn't cash did quite well for a while 18th overall, but was getting blinded out so went all in with Q J suited and came up against an Ace.  The Ace held.

Had a fantastic time, really enjoyed it.  Might try it again some time. but hey at least I beat           TIKAY    LOL

Oh wait a minute ................................

SO DID EVERYONE ELSE

LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Comments

• edited February 2010

Yup, plum last, me.

Deservedly so - was unable to Pass J-J pre. Shocking play!

I was a non-believer, innit.

Congrats on a very nice Cash Sir Jock.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Primo:
    Yup, plum last, me. Deservedly so - was unable to Pass J-J pre. Shocking play! I was a non-believer, innit. Congrats on a very nice Cash Sir Jock.
    Posted by Tikay10

Thank for taking it on the chin TK,  I shouldn't really take the mickey, particularly with my poker skills lol, but after your post about outlasting Anjie, I couldn't resist :)

Oh and I was 18th "for a while"  not at the end when it mattered,  I think my overall cash situation for my First primo was........     -£33 Ah well could have been worse.......  Ummm No it couldn't, could it ;)
  • edited February 2010
    erm its possible lol dunno whether there is any primo sat tournaments and semis cause if there were and you entered all them and then entered for the full price after missing out in them you could be worse than £33 down lol just had to add that lol.

Well done for going so well in your primo........even if it was just for a while, there is always next time Jock

gl on the tables mate.

Spike2120