You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

win

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
   Congrats Lelly on your win in the 2,20 ds, WP , hope u win your live poker game tonight. Gl

from truly56

Comments

• edited December 2015
    nice words truly wd lels lols gl tonight tid
  • edited December 2015
    wp truly on ure 2nd very prestige tourney 2 20 only the best do well here ask Rich O. Nice to see one of the TRULY good guys do well. Onwards and upwards gl tru. See ya 2morrow

• edited December 2015

Well done lelly, BEAST.
  • edited December 2015

Awe Thank-you  Catch  , I was in tears tears when I seen your lovely post, awe bless ty Catch. I am being really honest  incase some thinks im not being genuine.
          Well done in the 9,15 deepstake, it was great to watch, although I needed matchsticks for my eyes by the end lol.
                                               RUN GOOD Catch,
                                                                                       From truly56

• edited December 2015
    In Response to win:
       Congrats Lelly on your win in the 2,20 ds, WP , hope u win your live poker game tonight. Gl                          from truly56
    Posted by truly56
    thank you for your kind words Truly,you're very gracious as always and as you know,heads up is like playing the lotto,was nice to have the 3 girls left on the table,shows the boys how to do it :) see you soon i hope,as you are 1 of the nicest people on this site xx

• edited December 2015

Thank-you for your post Lelly it was so thoughtful and im so touch you have no idea how much. Im so pleased to have met so met lovely people on this site.                    

Be lucky Lelly
                                                                   From truly56

• edited December 2015
      Thank-you Tikay for leaving a post for Lelly, she played a great game ,it was well deserved.
                                  Take care
                                                           From truly56

• edited December 2015

I would just like to say how pleased I am to  hear of truly's excellent result in the prestigious £2-20@2-20 tournament

the kind words catchy ,ten and lelly all express ,go towards showing the esteem truly is held in amongst the micro and
    l
    low level mtt players she's a good steady player, but above all a warm and generous person with a great  sense of humour

who  is always ready to greet players new and old  with a friendly welcome I'm  proud to call her a friend. 

• edited December 2015
    wd lells keep running good
  • edited December 2015
     Awe Blond , Thank-you for your sweetest of words, im so very. very touched by your kindness Blond. I hope we all stay friends for a very long time.  I showed  my hubby these comments and he said your very lucky to have friends like this, they are very kind. Im proud to be part of the shapeup team. xxx
                                                        Be lucky shapeup team. xx
                                                                  From truly56
  • edited December 2015
    wd lellington nice win all the best johnny baby xx
  • edited December 2015
    Well done Lelly 'i'll take the money off those drunk guys' Lells!

You're doing fab x
  • edited December 2015
    Well done Lelly 'i'll take the money off those drunk guys' Lells!

You're doing fab x
  • edited December 2015
      Congrats tartanlad for your win last night in the 7.45 deepstake,  wp.  Keep on winning.
                                                  from , truly56
  • edited December 2015
    Well done lells and also true. Gl to all the girls db and debs