You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£5,000 worth of UKOPS seats on offer today in the Winter Giveaway.

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat

I'm prone to typos these days, but that is not one - £5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS) worth of free UKPS entries are on offer to today's top 50 Points earners.

Comments

• edited December 2015

1st to 4th each win a £530 UKOPS High Roller seat, 27th December.

5th to 20th each win a £110 UKOPS Main Event seat, 27th December

21st to 34th each win a £55 UKOPS Main Event seat, 29th December

35th to 50th each win a £22 UKOPS Bounty Hunter seat 27th December

• edited December 2015

Only points earned BEFORE Midnight tonight count.

Please read the T & C's before entering this, or any other promo. Better to ask questions now, than have a barny afterwards.

The T & C's are HERE 
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: £5,000 worth of UKOPS seats on offer today in the Winter Giveaway.:
    1st to 4th each win a £530 UKOPS High Roller seat, 27th December. 5th to 20th each win a £110 UKOPS Main Event seat, 27th December 21st to 34th each win a £55 UKOPS Main Event seat, 29th December 35th to 50th each win a UKOPS Bounty Hunter seat 27th December*   * I'm unsure of the value of these at the moment- it's either £5.50, £11 or £22.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Morning,

35 to 50 will be the value of £22.

Thanks,
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: £5,000 worth of UKOPS seats on offer today in the Winter Giveaway.:
    In Response to Re: £5,000 worth of UKOPS seats on offer today in the Winter Giveaway. : Morning, 35 to 50 will be the value of £22. Thanks,
    Posted by Sky_Mark
    Thanks Mark, post edited.
  • edited December 2015
    Because some people  like surprises at this time of year, you could just open the window....

https://www.skypoker.com/cms/poker_xmaschallenge.shtm

Just saying.
  • edited December 2015
    Because some people  like surprises at this time of year, you could just open the window.... https://www.skypoker.com/cms/poker_xmaschallenge.shtm Just saying.
    Posted by mumsie
    That put me in my place.....;)

Folks don't always bother to go across to the Promo Page, so I'm just reinforcing the message.

Did you know that.......

UKOPS was announced with a right fanfare, it was all over the Sky Poker Promo Page, and a WEEK later, one regular Community Member asked if there would be another UKOPS soon. He was completely oblivious to the Promo Page. 

Just saying..... 
  • edited December 2015
    We doin that advent calendar thing this year?
  • edited December 2015
    We doin that advent calendar thing this year?
    Posted by Jac35
    I don't answer questions on Christmassy stuff.

And hopefully, we won't be seeing any of that Sky Elf, Sky Rudolph or Sky Santa nonsense this year, either.
  • edited December 2015
    Ola,

Not one to moan on the forum often but feel a little agrieved. Yesterday i set out to place top 4 and grind my little cheeks off which i did for 8 hours and then a friend pointed out that it's 2x 3x and 4x points boosted from 9-12pm on cash games, now it does not take a genius to work out that a cash player can just pay 1/2 1/3 or 1/4 of the rake i just did and earn the same points which obviously refelcts in the leaderboard.

i should have checked this before i even set out though so my fault i know this. i just want to know who ever set these dates and the windows knew this was directly linked? it basically skwed the top 50 to cash players player between 10-12 pretty much as i highly doubt were going to see the same next week with a 2x 3x 4x points boost on sngs and no boost for cash.

needed to vent  as i probbaly paid the most rake yesterday and came 8th.

• edited December 2015
    Ola, Not one to moan on the forum often but feel a little agrieved. Yesterday i set out to place top 4 and grind my little cheeks off which i did for 8 hours and then a friend pointed out that it's 2x 3x and 4x points boosted from 9-12pm on cash games, now it does not take a genius to work out that a cash player can just pay 1/2 1/3 or 1/4 of the rake i just did and earn the same points which obviously refelcts in the leaderboard. i should have checked this before i even set out though so my fault i know this. i just want to know who ever set these dates and the windows knew this was directly linked? it basically skwed the top 50 to cash players player between 10-12 pretty much as i highly doubt were going to see the same next week with a 2x 3x 4x points boost on sngs and no boost for cash. needed to vent  as i probbaly paid the most rake yesterday and came 8th.
    Posted by Nutter5932
    Morning Benjamin.

Seems a fair vent to me, I can understand your angst.

It's an embarrassment of promos I suppose.

These things are scheduled months in advance, & once a schedule is published, it causes a bit of a hoohah if they are changed. (January is going to be really good).

In practice, many players jump around from format to format to gain best advantage of current promos, but in your case I know you suck at cash. 

Think if I were you, I'd have a little chunter at JP. 

(JP - no need to thank me). 

That apart, hope you are in good heart, & give my best regards to your Dad please.