You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hoodie Giveaway

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat

Reasonably easy WINTER GIVEAWAY today.

Earn 25 poker points before midnight tonight to gain access into tomorrow's £1,500 Freeroll at 20:30. All who make the Final Table will also win an exclusive Sky Poker Hoody

Exclusive, see?

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Cash for hoodies?
    I already have one but I want to play it for the cash. 
    Equivalent cash value?
  • edited December 2015

IMPORTANT

Please be aware, for today (not so important), but on ALL days where the Winter Giveaway (or any other Promo for that matter, even Reward Points generally)  requires x Points by Midnight, most especially ones such as "Top Points Earners today".

Please see this T & C......

1. If a session where a player is accumulating points is carried over midnight, the points accrued will be allocated the following day, so will not count towards the day of that daily challenge or promotion. 

In practice, that means if you are mid session, & do not log off before midnight, your points will NOT count for today, but will be carried forward to the next day.

I can explain the reasons for this if need be. It sounds a bit silly, but when you delve under the bonnet, it makes absolute sense.

The points earned in last Saturday's WG (a "most points earned" affair) were adjusted so that even if players "played through" Midnight, their points still counted. However, it was a lengthy & laborious manual task, & delayed publication of the results significantly, & so the T & C's have now been adjusted as above.

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Hoodie Giveaway:
    Cash for hoodies? I already have one but I want to play it for the cash.  Equivalent cash value?
    Posted by Jac35
    Give it to Harry. Or Penny. Or even Plump Bloke, he has no chance of winning one.  
  • edited December 2015
    Cash for hoodies? I already have one but I want to play it for the cash.  Equivalent cash value?
    Posted by Jac35
    If you win another you can exchange for a meal at Gilleys
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Hoodie Giveaway : If you win another you can exchange for a meal at Gilleys
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Bit mean Sam - why not throw in a sick bag, too?

I'd leave that stuff to Ambo next year. He took me to Wynn for dinner. Lovely it was, never had the trots or anything. 
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Hoodie Giveaway : If you win another you can exchange for a meal at Gilleys
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    I think I'll give it fat bloke instead 
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Hoodie Giveaway : Bit mean Sam - why not throw in a sick bag, too? I'd leave that stuff to Ambo next year. He took me to Wynn for dinner. Lovely it was, never had the trots or anything. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for the invite
  • edited December 2015
    But back on the hoodies, Mark is currently modelling the latest hoodies in the office. They don't half compliment his fake tan.
  • edited December 2015

^^^

We never saw you for 6 days, gawd knows what you were up to while I was manning the computer & doing updates 18 hours per day.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Hoodie Giveaway : Thanks for the invite
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Think you were out that night trying to get Liamboi addicted to roulette and to also turn him into an alcoholic
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Hoodie Giveaway : Think you were out that night trying to get Liamboi addicted to roulette and to also turn him into an alcoholic
    Posted by Jac35

Why does no-one attempt this with me? ;) 
    I will give you 56p, an egg, and a missing 2.30 sky token for the hoody. If I return from my round the world bus top cruise :)
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Hoodie Giveaway : Why does no-one attempt this with me? ;)  I will give you 56p, an egg, and a missing 2.30 sky token for the hoody. If I return from my round the world bus top cruise :)
    Posted by samantha25
    You already have a hoody dear

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Hoodie Giveaway : You already have a hoody dear http://youtu.be/XrE_twxiMDw
    Posted by Jac35

I thought I could not hate you anymore than I did, I was wrong... very wrong LOL! 

<3 Champs tho :)
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Hoodie Giveaway : I thought I could not hate you anymore than I did, I was wrong... very wrong LOL!  <3 Champs tho :)
    Posted by samantha25
    You seemed most demure on the interview my dear , what changed? ;) 
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Hoodie Giveaway:
    Reasonably easy WINTER GIVEAWAY today. Earn 25 poker points before midnight tonight to gain access into tomorrow's £1,500 Freeroll at 20:30. All who make the Final Table will also win an exclusive Sky Poker Hoody Exclusive, see?
    Posted by Tikay10
    I can't wear a hoodie (sp?) at my age! I'd be the oldest swinger in town.
    Any chance of a tuxedo for the more mature of age and more robust of waistline?

• edited December 2015
    Should post that link on the dons thread too.