You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

did sky poker crash??

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi a'noon did sky just crash for 30 mins or so ??or was it a problem at my end
as I don't want to get on to cc if it was at my end. but I was playing another skin which didn't falter
Thanks
DM

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Yeah i had the same problems. All seems fine now though.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash??:
    Posted by goldnballz
    Thanks

DM
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to did sky poker crash??:
    Hi a'noon did sky just crash for 30 mins or so ??or was it a problem at my end as I don't want to get on to cc if it was at my end. but I was playing another skin which didn't falter Thanks DM
    Posted by degenmuch
    Yeah me too, think whole site had probs as couldnt access sky bet either.
  • edited December 2015
    Posted by goldnballz

Yes, sorry we had a short unplanned outage but services are now back to normal.

We did manage to pause all games soon after and then restarted them when things returned. But if you were affected adversely, please contact customer care and they will look into each case individually.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited December 2015
    exactly the same happen to me couldn't access site after  disconnected for about 30 minutes.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash?? : Yes, sorry we had a short unplanned outage but services are now back to normal. We did manage to pause all games soon after and then restarted them when things returned. But if you were affected adversely, please contact customer care and they will look into each case individually. Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    erm i have just looked at history and it appears that i cashed both my sit and go's with out my table popping up, so i wont need to contact CC although im sure none cashers will be along soon hehe
    regards
    DM
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash?? : Yes, sorry we had a short unplanned outage but services are now back to normal. We did manage to pause all games soon after and then restarted them when things returned. But if you were affected adversely, please contact customer care and they will look into each case individually. Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker

tried to contact customer care but its not available.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash?? : Yes, sorry we had a short unplanned outage but services are now back to normal. We did manage to pause all games soon after and then restarted them when things returned. But if you were affected adversely, please contact customer care and they will look into each case individually. Thanks Sky Poker Posted by Sky_Poker tried to contact customer care but its not available.
    Posted by mrcrisp408
    Hi - they are available and helping people, please try again.

Thank you.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash?? : erm i have just looked at history and it appears that i cashed both my sit and go's with out my table popping up, so i wont need to contact CC although im sure none cashers will be along soon hehe regards DM
    Posted by degenmuch
    You ****ing scrounger 

;-)
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash?? : Hi - they are available and helping people, please try again. Thank you.
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Spin up tabs arnt working, could you have a butchers please.

Thanks
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash?? : Spin up tabs arnt working, could you have a butchers please. Thanks
    Posted by alex1229
    Morning Alex.

Yes, they seem to be "dead", I'll have a word. I blame JP.  
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash?? : Morning Alex. Yes, they seem to be "dead", I'll have a word. I blame JP.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks you go tell him
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash?? : Thanks you go tell him
    Posted by alex1229
    Dead right I did, sent Sam a right stroppy note.

I'm sure he'll reply as soon as he gets in the office, usually about midday.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: did sky poker crash?? : Dead right I did, sent Sam a right stroppy note. I'm sure he'll reply as soon as he gets in the office, usually about midday.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I want his job:-12-1, with an hour for lunch...;)