You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC Advice

2»

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Thanks for all the info Tikay as far as i knew i was registered to play on the 26th as stated on sky poker . Hopefully sky can confirm all the details as it would be good to get hotel and train sorted as im coming from edinburgh Cheers freeroll qualifier btw
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: UKPC Advice:
    Thanks for all the info Tikay as far as i knew i was registered to play on the 26th as stated on sky poker . Hopefully sky can confirm all the details as it would be good to get hotel and train sorted as im coming from edinburgh Cheers freeroll qualifier btw
    Posted by anisman1
    Hi,

ALL Sky Poker qualifiers are entered by default into Saturday 27th (NOT Friday 26th), though if you'd prefer to play the Friday, that's fine, just let me know.

You should have had your e-Mail by now - I do apologise that these were not sent out as quickly as they should have been, but I understand this is now being addressed.

If you have any more queries or questions, post again, & we'll get you sorted.

Look forward to seeing you in Nottingham later this month.
  • edited February 2016
    Thanks for the quick response Tikay im booking hotel now for the friday and saturday to enjoy the whole experience of playing the ukpc championship .ps not had any e-mail response as of yet maybe it would be a good idea to change the date on the tournament schedule from the 26th to 27th just so players dont get confused 

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: UKPC Advice:
    Thanks for the quick response Tikay im booking hotel now for the friday and saturday to enjoy the whole experience of playing the ukpc championship .ps not had any e-mail response as of yet maybe it would be a good idea to change the date on the tournament schedule from the 26th to 27th just so players dont get confused 
    Posted by anisman1
    You are absolutely correct. I'll ask them again to correct it.