You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Last night's (8th Dec) show

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
What a cracking show! Two hours of pure entertainment with Anna, Stu, Darren and Neil.
Top job all.

PS - what were those figures on the table? (sorry if it was mentioned in the last 10 mins which I still have to see!)

Comments

• edited December 2015

I'll post a link to last night's Show in due course. I usually get given the link to the full show a week after it first airs on Sky Sports.
  • edited December 2015

It was a good show, I was watching it whilst crushing at the PLO8 DYM tables.

Mr Channings fold in the last hand was Marv.
  • edited December 2015
    Great show.  I especially enjoyed one hand ��.
  • edited December 2015
    Echo everyones comments, very enjoyable show.
  • edited December 2015

Thanks very much everyone. I certainly enjoyed the show so I'm glad we weren't just having a laugh while people at home switched off.

I've watched all the shows that I wasn't on since we switched to having celebrities as well as the ones I was on. I actually think all the guests have been great but it really helps when they are fairly familiar with online poker and find it really easy to play and talk. Darren is a great guy and had loads of good stuff to talk about but it was made easier by the fact that he was super-confident at multi-tasking.

The four plastic figures were little win-up grannies with zimmer frames which we were going to use to have a race. Sadly they were ordered without realising that they just kind of shuffle on the spot rather than going forward.

After the show we had fun when I remembered I meant to ask whether Darren had ever totally messed up a relay by dropping the baton and how that went down with the rest of the team. I honestly forgot that he did it in the Olympic final!