You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPIN UPS......

Ok I appreciate spin ups wont be removed from the highlights, but please can you remove them from the regular games tab. They just aren't regular games. They come up in the 'All' tab and the 'Spin Up' tab.. there is absolutely no need for them to be included in the regular tab.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    yeah +1, cant count the amount of times ive regged up a load of tables and had a few spin ups in there by mistake. Please sort this sky.

Or at least reply this time
  • edited December 2015

Morning Chaps.

These things are kept under review, & can or may be changed at any time. However, as far as I am aware, there are no immediate plans to make the suggested changes.

I'll ask the question again though, as I did last time.
  • edited December 2015
    Spin ups are fairly regular...
  • edited December 2015
    Gaggin.
    The spinups arent everyones choice and not mine either.

But every now and again. A couple of hours , its blindingly great fun.
  • edited December 2015
    Gaggin.
    The spinups arent everyones choice and not mine either.

But every now and again. A couple of hours , its blindingly great fun.
  • edited December 2015
    I don't mind the spin up tables too much mumsie, I play them a fair bit myself. Its just annoying when looking for actual 100bb cash games.

@Alex they just aren't regular games. Its a totally different format. In the Sit and Go tab, the 'speed' tournaments don't show up in the 'regular' ones, they have their own tab.  The same as the 'regular' tournament tab keeps out games of different formats e.g. 'timed' 'satellites'. I just don't get why its not the same for cash games.
  • edited December 2015
    Not a cash game player but gagginKs makes sense. They aren't 'regular' games which is why they have their own tab in the first place.
  • edited December 2015
    Although i dont like the spin up tables myself its clear a lot of otehr players do, what i dont understand is why despite having a 'spin up' tab in the lobby these games still appear under the regular games tab its really annoying opening a game spinup game repeatedly mistaking it for regular
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: SPIN UPS......:
    Although i dont like the spin up tables myself its clear a lot of otehr players do, what i dont understand is why despite having a 'spin up' tab in the lobby these games still appear under the regular games tab its really annoying opening a game spinup game repeatedly mistaking it for regular
    Posted by The_Fishhh
    Morning Mr Fishhh.

I did ask the question - see my post earlier in this thread - & they did reply, & it was as I suggested - they have no plans to change this at the moment.

It may change, & will be kept under review, I'm told, but right now, it's a no.

Sorry that's not what you wanted to hear, but that's how it is.