You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

personal hands

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
mrb944 Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £12.30
EmmaWatson Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £32.22
  Your hole cards
  • Q
  • Q

Limp2Lose Raise  £0.90 £1.35 £93.59
nik1986 Fold     
mrleemr1 Raise  £2.70 £4.05 £39.96
mrb944 Fold     
EmmaWatson Fold     
Limp2Lose Call  £1.80 £5.85 £91.79
Flop

• J

Limp2Lose Check     
mrleemr1 Bet  £4.00 £9.85 £35.96
Limp2Lose Call  £4.00 £13.85 £87.79
Turn

Limp2Lose Check     
mrleemr1 Bet  £9.00 £22.85 £26.96
Limp2Lose All-in  £87.79 £110.64 £0.00
mrleemr1 All-in  £26.96 £137.60 £0.00
Limp2Lose Unmatched bet  £51.83 £85.77 £51.83
Limp2Lose Show
  • J
  • J

mrleemr1 Show
  • Q
  • Q

River

Limp2Lose Win Full House, Jacks and 4s £83.97  £135.80

Comments

• edited December 2015
    What's the message?

• edited December 2015
    Why do you think hands like 33 are played?
  • edited December 2015
    If you want comments then yes you had the best hand preflop, you was in big trouble on the flop, the call on the flop would have me nervous, but then I always am. The raise all in on the turn sounds like a set. A raise on the flop would be more normal with a flush draw or AJ, therefore they can probably beat TPTK. Unless they have been bluffing like mad perhaps a fold here would be best. It's always hard to fold pretty hands like these though.
  • edited December 2015
    I wasn't after comments these are just hands to show my mate.

But seen as you guys have wanted comment :)

When he raises turn, my bluffs are taken out of my range. He also gives me so much info as to how he plays.

By raising turn hes left only QQ KK AA left in my range to call. I would also maybe fold AA with diamond and if I was to have a draw I am not getting anywhere near the right price to call so 100% the best optimal play with JJ here would be to check 3 streets. But given that villain does this here we can now profitably fold hands we shouldn't in future
  • edited December 2015

^^^^

FWIW, just for interest, the Villain is a very successful player indeed.

About a month ago, he won the Super Roller, & then came 2nd the very next week, which is quite a double.

He's been coached & mentored by his Dad, I suspect, another very successful player here.
  • edited December 2015

Just for reference, most people do take names out when posting HH
  • edited December 2015
    Just for anyone who is choosing to comment these are my personal hands just to show my mate, no other reason due to sky not having a good way of showing players
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: personal hands:
    Just for anyone who is choosing to comment these are my personal hands just to show my mate, no other reason due to sky not having a good way of showing players
    Posted by mrleemr1
    Ahh, that makes more sense. Nobody was quite sure what the "message" or question was, as you never explained that, so were commenting - as we do - on forums.

Good luck.

• edited December 2015
    I'd recommend highlighting the hand in the future, and then copy and pasting to your friend. I don't really think a forum wants hands posted where people can't comment :)