You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC satelite finals

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi, just wondering if there will be finals on any other days other than sundays?

Comments

• edited December 2015

Hi Big Man,

In the near future, I think it unlikely, as the liquidity needs to be concentrated to cover Guarantees & offer most seats, but close to the Event, yes, it's perfectly possible.

I've not asked the question - Sam is having ANOTHER weekend off - but I'm reasonably sure that would be the line.

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC satelite finals:
    Hi Big Man, In the near future, I think it unlikely, as the liquidity needs to be concentrated to cover Guarantees & offer most seats, but close to the Event, yes, it's perfectly possible. I've not asked the question - Sam is having ANOTHER weekend off - but I'm reasonably sure that would be the line.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for the reply.

Never been to one of these and have some holiday time to use up so want to give it a shot this time, but I run a local league on sunday nights so am unable to play online.

If saturday sats were in the pipeline would wait till then but if thats not the case will try and skive a few, like our highlighted part time friend above ; )