You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A couple of things i would appreciate if skypoker did

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
Why can't they just improve the lobby? literally copy and paste the pokerstars lobby into the system. The tournament lobby is far too limited please change this by having a more detailed filter for tournaments. am i the only one that's feeling put off playing tournaments here because the other sites seem to have a more slick and easy to navigate lobby theme?

i never post here so apologies if this is in the wrong section or if there's a thread about this sort of stuff out there.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    TBH the lobbies are one of the things i like most about sky. it is easy to what kind of stakes you want to play and wether you want to play Bh's, normal games, satelittes or free rolls. 
  • edited December 2015
    I really dislike the Stars lobby, find it far too cluttered and awkward to find what you want.

But each to their own.
  • edited December 2015
    Stars lobby is perfect tbf if you use the filters to their max, it's only as cluttered as you let it be, but I wouldn't expect Sky to contend with that.

One thing that would be great that's been suggested for years would be the ability to filter stuff OUT rather than filter one thing IN. 

Like there are probably 2-3 times more satellites every night than there are MTTs, they clutter up the lobby if you don't want to play satellites, so you might want to view everything except satellites but you can't. I'd imagine that would be the most common thing that people would want to do (that they can't do now).

You can either view satellites only, OR 'regular' only which seems a redundant category because most MTTs are BHs and the 'regular' tab still includes some BHs anyway lol, OR you can choose BHs only but that would miss out freezeouts/roller etc.

It's probably a big job to have a total overhaul of the lobby to allow filtering stuff out but it should be easy enough to change the existing filters. Can just have...

MTTs (which is EVERYTHING except satellites)
    UKOPS
    UKPC
    Satellites
    Timed
    Freerolls
  • edited December 2015
    Please no I detest the pokerstars lobby!

Keep it as it is sky pls.

Ger
  • edited December 2015
    Hi LOLMTTS. How are you today? I am Tikay.

As you can see from the posts above, Sky Poker really do have a job on their hands to make everyone happy. It's impossible, isn't it? 

Anyway, I'll take this thread upstairs. 

I think I already know what the response will be, though. 

"TIKAY, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU TO STOP SENDING THESE THREADS UP HERE? WE CAN'T JUST COPY POKERSTARS' LOBBY AND IT'S MORE DIFFICULT TO CREATE NEW FILTERS THAN THESE PEOPLE THINK IT IS. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE, TIKAY? WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?"

"Ok, master. I will tell them it's in the queue."

Hi everyone. Unfortunately, due to priorities, it isn't likely to be introduced this century. 

At the end of the day, what would you rather have - a more effective lobby or mobile poker? 

It's a pickle, it is...