You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Some sort of error in 9pm BH

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
I got moved tables and for some reason the table just closed, at first i thought i must have clicked it by mistake, then i got moved table again and the same thing happened. Every other table is working fine. 

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Some sort of error in 9pm BH:
    I got moved tables and for some reason the table just closed, at first i thought i must have clicked it by mistake, then i got moved table again and the same thing happened. Every other table is working fine. 
    Posted by jordz16
    Morning Jordz,

Did this clear itself?

I see you finished 5th in the 9pm, & then, later, 2nd in the £55 Speed jobbie, so it looks like you overcame the "difficulties in running", wp.
  • edited December 2015
    Cheers Tikay, nope it didnt clear up, every time i got moved tables I had to reload the table, Other tables were working fine and I dont think it affected my results in any way but it was kind of lucky I noticed it was happening or I'd of been pretty annoyed, If it happens again I'll contact CC as i dont think it was happening for anyone else. 
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Some sort of error in 9pm BH:
    Cheers Tikay, nope it didnt clear up, every time i got moved tables I had to reload the table, Other tables were working fine and I dont think it affected my results in any way but it was kind of lucky I noticed it was happening or I'd of been pretty annoyed, If it happens again I'll contact CC as i dont think it was happening for anyone else. 
    Posted by jordz16
    Thanks Jordz,

It's an odd one, as you say, nobody else seems to have suffered from this issue.

Anyway, you seemed to beat the odds & get a few results, so well done.