You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FORUM DTD Monday 14th december - all are welcome to take part with weekly & monthly prizes

2»

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 14th december - all are welcome to take part with weekly & monthly prizes:
    Well played to Jonathan on his individual win & my Hit Squad team mates for securing the team win. Thanks to Boxster for the League Tables and other organisers for organising. Just read Jonathan's post. Thank you for your kind offer. Sadly next Tuesday, I shall be at my local pantomine (hopefully better than Wednesday at MK last night). Enjoy Shed Seven. My youngest watched them at Wrexham on Monday with Inspiral Carpets & enjoyed it.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger
    Oh no you won't......

7th time seeing Shed Seven, each time as good if not better than the last, should be good.

Boxxy, can Jono have it instead then as Steve is busy? He's married now so he'll need the distraction. Or whoever. Only about 5 people on here I wouldn't want it to go to so there is a large pool to pick from :)
  • edited December 2015
    Belated Soz

DEC WK 2     
    POSPLAYERTEAM/OTHERWIN POINTSPOS POINTSTOTAL
    1HHYFTRFTDRINDY51515
    2TSAAAARHIT 1212
    318AND5TIMEDRAGLAWS 1010
    4OBANHIT 88
    5BOOMSWITCHHIT 66
    6BBMIKEHIT 55
    7STOKEFCTPT 44
    8PDAVO100TPT 33