You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Glitch feedback for Sky

edited December 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
The 6pm £22 entry BH had a glitch where it was not showing in the DC lobby for late reg, although I did find it when I unticked the reg only checkbox.  It was though showing in the browser lobby for late reg.  Don't know if other tournies are affected but cd impact numbers.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Glitch feedback for Sky:
    The 6pm £22 entry BH had a glitch where it was not showing in the DC lobby for late reg, although I did find it when I unticked the reg only checkbox.  It was though showing in the browser lobby for late reg.  Don't know if other tournies are affected but cd impact numbers.
    Posted by SoLack
    We also had the same issue with the Orfordable deepstack during late reg, tournament lobby was not refreshing so players were unable to see it.
  • edited December 2015

Noted, thanks chaps.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Glitch feedback for Sky:
    Posted by SoLack
    Hi Paul,

Well done on winning a Hoody in the Winter Giveaway. You don't half run good.

• edited December 2015
    I don't know if this is related but the SnG lobby doesn't update properly on my laptop using DL client.
    DYMs show as waiting to open or stuck on the same level until I switch to the tournament tab(or similar) and back.

But this has only happened since I got a new Windows 10 laptop last week.

I have reinstalled the DC and Adobe Air but stil no change.

I don't know if it is Windows 10 related or my new laptop or neither.

Any help?

And yes I have deleted cookies.
  • edited December 2015
    Same thing with me 
    it happens now and again with the sng lobby's
    I don't think it's anything to do with windows 10 (i'm on window's 10)

it's a tech thingy with sky 
    I'm sure it will be sorted soon 
    still, it is annoying
  • edited December 2015
    Thanks AJ

Glad it is not anything to do with my new toy
  • edited December 2015
    just played allin ukpc final sat - was able to physically fold the first 3 hands?!?