You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Monday's £2,000 Winter Giveaway - it's SNG day today.

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat

The Top 100 SNG points earners today (EXCLUDING Priority players) will each receive £20 in cash.

Comments

• edited December 2015

I'll try & clarify this, but I believe for points to count today, your SNG must complete before Midnight tonight.

I'll confirm this (either way) later this morning.
  • edited December 2015

Now CONFIRMED - your SNG will need to be COMPLETED before midnight tonight for the points to be included in today's tally.

If it completes after midnight, it will NOT go in today's total, it will go in tomorrow's total.

• edited December 2015
    Good morning Tikay,

this is another good promo, and right up my street. 

do you have any idea of when the top 50 mtt points earners will be posted?

Bus man
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Monday's £2,000 Winter Giveaway - it's SNG day today.:
    Good morning Tikay, this is another good promo, and right up my street.  do you have any idea of when the top 50 mtt points earners will be posted? Bus man
    Posted by RLT16
    Hi Bus Bloke,

Yeah, I think it's a decent Promo, something different every day, trying to get the right balance between Cash, SNG's & MTT's, & also ensure that all levels, from Micro to the Big Boys, get a fair crack of the whip.

Results from the MTT Challenge, from Saturday? I understand they are working on them right now, & they should be available later this morning. As I explained on Saturday, it requires a manual extract so that MTT's which finished after midnight are included. As soon as they are done, I'll let everyone know. If you want to keep an eye on the Results Page, which is updated every day where appropriate (weekends excepted), it is HERE

And here's the iconic London Transport RTL. Because I care.

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Monday's £2,000 Winter Giveaway - it's SNG day today. : Hi Bus Bloke, Yeah, I think it's a decent Promo, something different every day, trying to get the right balance between Cash, SNG's & MTT's, & also ensure that all levels, from Micro to the Big Boys, get a fair crack of the whip. Results from the MTT Challenge, from Saturday? I understand they are working on them right now, & they should be available later this morning. As I explained on Saturday, it requires a manual extract so that MTT's which finished after midnight are included. As soon as they are done, I'll let everyone know. If you want to keep an eye on the Results Page, which is updated every day where appropriate (weekends excepted), it is HERE And here's the iconic London Transport RTL. Because I care.
    Posted by Tikay10
    While they are working on the results is there any chance to see the payouts?
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Monday's £2,000 Winter Giveaway - it's SNG day today. : While they are working on the results is there any chance to see the payouts?
    Posted by MattBates
    They'll both be available shortly Matt, they go together, love & marriage, horse & carriage, et al

They have taken on board the points made by various (bearlyther & others I think) on Saturday that the prize pool split needs to be known in advance, & going forward, they'll try to do that.

The point is a fair one, but this WG thing amounts to 24 different Promos on consecutive days, so in Admin & set up terms it's quite resource heavy.