You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

problems with the 220 tokens

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
Am I the only person that is having trouble using the token .I got the email saying I had it I looked and it was not there I left it all day then contacted c c only to be told I had used it in a micro sat I explained that did not make any sense I would have used it where I got the full value but I was told it was me that used it so they couldn't help this happened when I joined sky and I put it down to inexperience but now I think the system is wrong

Comments

• edited December 2015
    i know that in the past a few people have had the value that they didnt use of the token added back into their acount manually, you should speak to them again and ask if thats an option.

and remember when joining a game the default token useage is set to yes its very easy to use it without realising.
  • edited December 2015
    i want a £220 token
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: problems with the 220 tokens:
    i want a £220 token
    Posted by alex1229
    I would use it in a 30p dym lol
  • edited December 2015

I've had the same problem mate, I started a thread in the suggestions and feedback asking for the default to be changed from yes to no.  feel free to add your tuppence worth on there.

Every time I've done exactly the same as you, had to phone customer care and get a manual adjustment refund.

It makes no sense to me that anyone would deliberately use these tokens for a 30p or 60p buy in.  Again this week I used my token without even realising.

Let's hope Sky change this, because it is wasting the time of the players and customer care sorting out refunds every month.
  • edited December 2015
    I've had the same problem mate, I started a thread in the suggestions and feedback asking for the default to be changed from yes to no.  feel free to add your tuppence worth on there. Every time I've done exactly the same as you, had to phone customer care and get a manual adjustment refund. It makes no sense to me that anyone would deliberately use these tokens for a 30p or 60p buy in.  Again this week I used my token without even realising. Let's hope Sky change this, because it is wasting the time of the players and customer care sorting out refunds every month.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    I never asked for a refund it was made clear it was my fault but common sense should really take over. next week I am going to sit on my hands problem solved lol 
  • edited December 2015
    I have done the same, it is easily done. 67bhoys has already proposed the answer.

Changes were taken as a result of feedback from the forum, software changes were needed to even make it possible to decline to use them, but the prompt is the wrong the way round.

Default = No means people will save them up for bigger entries and not be troubling customer care when (and if) they realise they have been wasted on smaller buy in games.

Try Customer care chat, explain that you know the system exists but it is so easy to miss the fact you have a token and to miss the screen or click thinking you are just confirming your registration.

I have had the value of the token refunded in the past - though always caveated as a "goodwill gesture" and not done by right.
  • edited December 2015
    I think its something thats in tbe pipeline to be corrected, its just a bit difficult.
  • edited December 2015
    I have done the same, it is easily done. 67bhoys has already proposed the answer. Changes were taken as a result of feedback from the forum, software changes were needed to even make it possible to decline to use them, but the prompt is the wrong the way round. Default = No means people will save them up for bigger entries and not be troubling customer care when (and if) they realise they have been wasted on smaller buy in games. Try Customer care chat, explain that you know the system exists but it is so easy to miss the fact you have a token and to miss the screen or click thinking you are just confirming your registration. I have had the value of the token refunded in the past - though always caveated as a "goodwill gesture" and not done by right.
    Posted by Phantom66

This is a very important IF, I.m sure that loads of people have done this wothout realising.  I only noticed when looking through "my account" and the numbers didn't add up, if I hadn't done that I would have been oblivious.

It certainly takes the incentive out of trying to achieve 100 points for me, because I'm so thick, Ive done this 3 weeks in a row now.

Weecheez, go on to live chat, complain about the way the software is set up(Tikay put in a previous post that they have to refer complaints like this to sky poker), tell them there are several  forum posts about this, and ask if they will very kindly refund your lost token, as they have with others in the past.