You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Spin up tab

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys

Are you planning on bringing the spin up tabs back? bit of a pita scrolling through the whole lobby trying to find them now

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Spin up tab:
    Hi Guys Are you planning on bringing the spin up tabs back? bit of a pita scrolling through the whole lobby trying to find them now
    Posted by alex1229
    Morning Alex.

I sent a note up about this on Saturday morning, & I expect I'll get a reply this morning - the recipient has been off this weekend.

Personally, I'd expect the Tab to return, but let's wait & see what they say.  

• edited December 2015
    Hi Guys Are you planning on bringing the spin up tabs back? bit of a pita scrolling through the whole lobby trying to find them now
    Posted by alex1229
    Hi Alex, I have an answer now.

"Yes".

Not sure when, but it will be returning.

• edited December 2015
    Haha, thanks Tikay. 

• edited December 2015
    Posted by alex1229
    Morning Alex.

I believe you can today be described as HappyAlex, as the Spin Up Tab has been restored, & it seems to work fine - within minutes of the unscheduled scheduled outage completing, at 7am this morning, 2 full tables were running.