You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sit & Go Traffic

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
Hey all,

Could anyone tell me what the traffic is like for the 6 Max Turbo Sit & Go's on Sky Poker (NOT the double or nothing's) at the £5 - £22 buy in's at peak time's please?

Is it possible to get 16 table's going and keep 16 table's going for say four hour's plus?

Thanks

Comments

• edited December 2015
    I dont play them, but my guess would be you would be lucky to get 4-6 going at a time
  • edited December 2015
    ^^^ what Jordz said, except I'd be impressed if you could get more than 2-3 going regular. All of the SnG action is in DYMs on Sky
  • edited December 2015
    Ok thanks guys for the info much appreciated.

I have just finished my 5th staking contract & think its time to build my own bankroll so I am looking for a site that has ok Sit & Go traffic to build it up.

Seems like im stuck with PokerStars for now then which sucks because the only Sit & Go's worth playing on there now is the Turbo <$2.50 180mans & <$5 90man PKO's, all other games with higher buy in's are super Reg on Reg action.

Just been looking at some of the MTT lobbys on Sky Poker and it seems there is some ok small field MTTs worth playing so I will probably see you's at the tables sometime soon :)

Best of luck guys and thanks again!