You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Your name deepy?

Hi Rich

Has the your name deepy been reverted to an ordinary deepstack please?, If not, I believe Quietman won it last week, many thanks :)

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Hey Barry,

let me quickly send this over to the poker team.

thank you!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Your name deepy?:
    Hey Barry, let me quickly send this over to the poker team. thank you!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Ok, thanks Rich :)
  • edited February 2010
    hey Barry.

i've got a tiny bit of bad news i'm afraid....

due to poor numbers the decision has been made to cease this tournament.

having said that i'd like to say a massive thank you for your tireless promoting

the low numbers were in no way down to you. just the way things go sometimes...

all the best Barry.

Rich

( edit - this news was put in the tournament description last week so hopefully the message was communicated effectively to those who enjoyed playing it)
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Your name deepy?:
    hey Barry. i've got a tiny bit of bad news i'm afraid.... due to poor numbers the decision has been made to cease this tournament. having said that i'd like to say a massive thank you for your tireless promoting the low numbers were in no way down to you. just the way things go sometimes... all the best Barry. Rich ( edit - this news was put in the tournament description last week so hopefully the message was communicated effectively to those who enjoyed playing it)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich

Thanks for letting me know m8, appreciate it, there is a deepstack available at 7pm accordong to the lobby, if it stays there, of course I will advertise it as per :)
  • edited February 2010
    That's a real shame. I can't help but feel that the 'special deepstacks' - ie, the 19:00 ones (Your name, forum, Orfordable etc...etc) - suffer because they are no longer advertised in highlighted 'sticky-style' at the top of the Tournament Lobby, with the other big tournaments. They did used to be.
    Maybe I'm wrong but that's the feeling I have...

• edited February 2010
    Everything seems geared towards the big tournement, special promotions like TKO and TP, or cash cash cash - this is reflected in the new PTP structure.  This must be the direction Sky want to go in for business reasons.
  • edited February 2010
    Of course it has nothing to do with the rake being fairly small (per hours played) on a deep stack tournement, compared to a speed, velocity, ROULETTE ha ha, or cash cash cash cash cash.