You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Table loading issues..

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
The last few days ive been having an issue with tables taking to long to load on download client and being "away" for first few hands, contacted CC about it who tell me its my end, so just wondered if anyone else is/has been having issues

Comments

• edited December 2015

Morning.

Yes, it's been a bit slow on occasions over the last few days, though personally, missing the first hand is not something that exercises me much. (Insert "you fold every hand anyway" jibe). In my last 50 or 60 DYM's, I've maybe missed the first hand 3 or 4 times in total.

Can you report back later today, to see if it has improved/worsened/remains unchanged please?

There was a scheduled outage this morning, & I have no idea what list of tasks, additions, fixes etc it addressed, but it MAY have addressed this.  

• edited December 2015
    played 2 tournaments so far this morning and happened once, i said to the guy in Cc it was a complaint i just wanted to let them know it was happening. like you i dont mind missing the first hand as its probably not going to prove to be decisive. but the hand i missed the morning was AK so that was a little annoying :)
  • edited December 2015

^^^

AK?

It's only Ace high, as the MTT colossus Orford once told me.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Table loading issues..:
    ^^^ AK? It's only Ace high, as the MTT colossus Orford once told me.
    Posted by Tikay10
    agreed but the guy to my left shoved from UTG, and going on the evidence off what he shoved after id of been snap calling :)
  • edited December 2015
    I seem to have trouble mid tournament when table closes for balancing. I get a message saying unable to "open" and have to click a button for it to open. I suspect its "lag" as they call it. Not really an issue unless several tables open. More of a concern is lobby not updating quickly enough. Sometimes tournament lobby just gets stuck. Have to go to main and reopen for correct info.
  • edited December 2015
    yes I've had the same problems also for the last few days. Seems to happen around 50% of the time. Also had problems with lobbies not updating.
  • edited December 2015

Just posted about lobbies in the 'feed back' area folks. Please add some weight to my thread.....as I was thinking it was just me.
  • edited December 2015
    I have been having the same problems. 

I alerted cc about a week ago, the first time they told me it was my problem despite telling them 5 people at the table were away. 2nd time the person was much better and asked for details and said they would look into it.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Table loading issues..:
    The last few days ive been having an issue with tables taking to long to load on download client and being "away" for first few hands, contacted CC about it who tell me its my end, so just wondered if anyone else is/has been having issues
    Posted by RLT16
     constant problems now not loading getting beyond a joke

• edited February 2016
    The loading issues on this site are getting beyond a joke now. I do spend a considerable amount of money on here to which is annoying if it is not running correct.
  • edited February 2016

YES THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH,AM PRESENTLY SITTING WITH A DECENT STACK IN AN £11 BH AND CANT
    LOAD MY TABLE

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Table loading issues..:
    YES THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH,AM PRESENTLY SITTING WITH A DECENT STACK IN AN £11 BH AND CANT LOAD MY TABLE
    Posted by blackace23
    Im playing a deep stack with a healthy stack my table wont load, this is shocking, something must be done.