You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FUNNIEST POKER GAME

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone,

I have just finished the funniest game ever.

So without mentioning any names.....my table were lightheartedly chatting and one player said  .... is going berserk as he became the chip leader of the game on a different table. Anyway the banter progressed and i said in jest give me all your chips and i'll go and bully him.  There was chat about allsorts and about the player in question mostly complimentary. One player said he would like to sit next to Phil Hellmuth and general chatter about the order that the chip leader would take players out. I think at one point I even said that ..... might be reading this but that he was probably on mini view as he had not said hello.

to cut a long story short i end up, heads up with him. He proceeds to tell me all about the chat we had earlier, it was just so funny I could not play for laughing tears were rolling down my face. Now I hate JJ, a fact that is well known by this player who is still quoting back extracts of the earlier banter. Now of course i was in my defence short stacked but yes i got JJ now try as hard as I could not stop myself from pressing the allin button.

The result he called (well he had so many chips and I was dreaming of a double up) he had AJ result he hit his ace.

It was just so funny I needed to share this with the really serious players out there.

This game is priceless  Tiggs XX  

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Very funny Tigger

I have to admit i have done a simular thing when i first started multi tabling
    Was chatting to a friend on one table about a player on other one saying i had a read on him.

Later on i picked up aces and told my friend that i would slow play them as the other player was re-raising any limpers

I had actually typed into wrong chat box and they all got out of the pot.

Oh well

Gary