You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday's Winter Giveaway - UKOPS seats woth £5,000 to be won.

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat

That's correct, £5,000 (Five Thousand pounds) in UKOPS seats on offer today.

They will be awarded to the Top 50 Points earners today, up & to midnight tonight.

1st to 4th - £530 UKOPS high Roller Seat, Sunday 27th

5th to 20th - £110 UKOPS Main Event Seat, Sunday 27th

21st to 34th - £55 UKOPS Main Event Seat (rebuy) 29th December

35th to 50th - £22 UKOPS Bounty Hunter, 27th December

Comments

• edited December 2015

Please remember this;

"If a session where a player is accumulating points is carried over midnight, the points accrued will be allocated the following day, so will not count towards the day of that daily challenge or promotion"
  • edited December 2015

There will NOT be a "Rewards Accelerator" for cash game points today.
  • edited December 2015

How many points will you need today to get in that Top 50?

I have no idea.

However, this same Challenge was run on Sunday 6th December, & on THAT occasion, the Rewards Accelerator was in place. It is NOT in place today.

On that occasion, these were the points gained;

1st to 4th ranged between 6,368 & 4,630

5th to 20th ranged between 4,530 & 2,184

21st to 35th ranged between 2,085 & 1,436

36th to 50th ranged between 1,429 & 1,147 

• edited December 2015
    Those who preveously won a high roller seat i.e came top 4 last time around will be eligible for this again? if so might aswell just wire them the £550 now
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Sunday's Winter Giveaway - UKOPS seats woth £5,000 to be won.:
    Those who preveously won a high roller seat i.e came top 4 last time around will be eligible for this again? if so might aswell just wire them the £550 now
    Posted by alex1229
    That's a very good question Alex, & the answer is, predictably, I have no idea.

I'm not even sure I can find out this morning, the Chap running it is not available to me today, & I don't really want to write to him if he is having a day off today.

I've searched the T & C's, & can't really see anything that covers that eventuality. There is a rule for "Gifts & Merchandise", but I'm not sure that is applicable in this case.

Whatever happens, Sky Poker always bend over backwards to be fair in these sort of situations, so I'm sure they'll do so in this one.  

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Sunday's Winter Giveaway - UKOPS seats woth £5,000 to be won.:
    Posted by alex1229
    Morning Alex, what we've agreed is; if anyone finishes top 4 today who previously won a High Roller seat we'll credit the cash equivalent.

thanks,
  • edited December 2015

^^^^

Thanks for rescuing me Mark, appreciated.
  • edited December 2015

Worth saying, this is such an awkward Promo to run, with so many different daily variants, but most would agree, it's been fabulous, & there has not been too much chuntering.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Sunday's Winter Giveaway - UKOPS seats woth £5,000 to be won. : Morning Alex, what we've agreed is; if anyone finishes top 4 today who previously won a High Roller seat we'll credit the cash equivalent. thanks,
    Posted by Sky_Mark
    I figured, i'd have done it so you cant win the same entry as you won preveously, ultimately gives others a chance and get seats in the tournaments which is what you want! Ah well, thanks anyway.