You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fixing the river

edited December 2015 in The Poker Clinic
There must be some way to do it.....

Skybet are taking the proverbial  on the river with me continually over these past few months.

Would happily debate with a skybet rep...... please look over past hands and try to state otherwise.....

Have some people an ability to manipulate the system or is it corrupt.

Should have won 80- 90% of hands before river and lost them alll

Something stinks

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Simply post up the last 50 hands that you saw a river with and we can check them over for you
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Fixing the river:
    There must be some way to do it..... Skybet are taking the proverbial  on the river with me continually over these past few months. Would happily debate with a skybet rep...... please look over past hands and try to state otherwise..... Have some people an ability to manipulate the system or is it corrupt. Should have won 80- 90% of hands before river and lost them alll Something stinks
    Posted by 100percent
    I feel your pain bro, post the history and prove the sharkscope evidence a false flag.
  • edited December 2015
    Even if you are tight (play AA, KK, QQ, AK only) and see the flop, you can get outdrawn so many times and ignore the draws on board or fact your opponent picked up 2 pair or lucked out with a set. Lucky river cards often follow poor post flop play... Not saying you weren't screwed over many times, we all are, but you have to look at preflop, flop and turn before saying the river is fixed. 
  • edited December 2015
    Roll up roll up could be a good one

• edited December 2015

I agree with the OP 110%.
  • edited December 2015
    The fact no skybet rep has yet to enter this thread to answer the gentlemen proves the rivers are fixed!
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Fixing the river:
    There must be some way to do it..... Skybet are taking the proverbial  on the river with me continually over these past few months. Would happily debate with a skybet rep...... please look over past hands and try to state otherwise..... Have some people an ability to manipulate the system or is it corrupt. Should have won 80- 90% of hands before river and lost them alll Something stinks
    Posted by 100percent
    I feel your pain also as many many times I have been way in front with a much better hand and still lost. Yet when the boot is on the other foot and I am behind I also lose then so I am with you 100%. It seems so incredible that such good hands keep losing when I see such ragged hands as 73os or 62os beating AA (pre flop all-ins) time after time because nobody in their right mind would call an all-in with those type of hands as they would be mucked straight away.

• edited December 2015
    I've had worse a few times,

Raise pre flop (about 3x blinds) called by 1

Flop AQ3  I go all in, he calls...

AA v 93

Turn 3
    River 3

I have seen far too many quads or 4x same suit on board and someone having won with 2h or the like....

I think the hands are all pre dealt and are designed for upsets.