You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Robbie Keane for Celtic

edited February 2010 in The Shed
Any other Celtic fan delighted by the news?
u lose mcdonald and gain robbie keane
u an argue with that lol

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Robbie Keane for Celtic:
    Any other Celtic fan delighted by the news? u lose mcdonald and gain robbie keane u an argue with that lol
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    Plus you got Kamara from us Fulham, kept us up 2 years ago, great if he stays fit!! Another Larrson meybe?
    Dodgy goal celebration tho... lol!! Good luck rest of season, hope we have a friendly with ya again, couple of good ones 4/5 years ago
    Dave 'Hitman' Harvey
  • edited February 2010
    Keano is gonna rip it in the SPL, he's only 2nd to Henry in the EPL scoring charts over the last decade which surprised me, so i reckon he should be looking at knocking in 50 between now and the end of his loan deal.
  • edited February 2010
      Hail Hail
      Delighted with the signature of Robbie Kean for 6 months .
      A player fit to wear Henrik's number 7 jersey

• edited February 2010
    What I wonder is how come when Keane moved to Liverpool it was his "boyhood dream" and he had supported Liverpool since he was a child.

Now he has gone to Celtic and it is his "boyhood dream" and he supported Celtic since he was a child.

Glory hunting Shirt Wearer!!!!!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Robbie Keane for Celtic:
    What I wonder is how come when Keane moved to Liverpool it was his "boyhood dream" and he had supported Liverpool since he was a child. Now he has gone to Celtic and it is his "boyhood dream" and he supported Celtic since he was a child. Glory hunting Shirt Wearer!!!!!
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Is it because he has 'Dual personality' and both of them are skitsophrenik!! lol........I know, I did'nt even try to spell propa!!
  • edited February 2010
    What I wonder is how come when Keane moved to Liverpool it was his "boyhood dream" and he had supported Liverpool since he was a child. Now he has gone to Celtic and it is his "boyhood dream" and he supported Celtic since he was a child. Glory hunting Shirt Wearer!!!!!
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi

THINK YOU BHOYS HAVE GOT YOURSELF A GOOD'UN THERE, LOTS OF PEOPLE SUPPORT AN ENGLISH TEAM, BUT ALSO HAVE A FAVOURITE SCOTTISH SIDE. I AM A MASSIVE LEEDS FAN, EVEN THO WE'RE NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE, BUT I ALSO FOLLOW HEARTS OF MIDLOTHIAN,(purely cos i loved the name when i was a lot younger)
  • edited February 2010

Best signing celtic have made in years. 30 mil he has cost two teams in 2 years and celtic get him for nothing for 6 months. Happy Days

• edited February 2010
    How did he do on his debut?
  • edited February 2010
    How did he do on his debut?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Pants!
  • edited February 2010
    Did Kamara start or get on?
  • edited February 2010
    Mowbray has to win  the old firm game l know he s bulding a team ' the team are in transition' but we have been pants all season . We are crying out for a player in the middle of the park with a bit of guile. Ki shows signs but is young.  It's a joke that the rotten mob are 10 points clear they are murder and getting away with it ... Hail Hail
  • edited February 2010
    Mowbray has to win  the old firm game l know he s bulding a team ' the team are in transition' but we have been pants all season . We are crying out for a player in the middle of the park with a bit of guile. Ki shows signs but is young.  It's a joke that the rotten mob are 10 points clear they are murder and getting away with it ... Hail Hail
    Posted by squeaker
    That's backed up by Alan Brazil, he said on talksport that it is the worst midfield he has seen there!
    Keane needs someone to feed him nice slide balls to feet in danger Zone, or splitting balls for turn & runs to unlock defences. We got Murphy at Fulham to do that job, need a clever old hand for that, not just a fit, no touch, 'headless chicken'! Savage in his day won the ball & did that well! Where's Petrov when u ned him!!!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Robbie Keane for Celtic : Pants!
    Posted by Quagmire72
    I know they lost but did he really play bad?

Maybe he needs more than a day to get to know the guys.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Robbie Keane for Celtic : I know they lost but did he really play bad? Maybe he needs more than a day to get to know the guys.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    FROM WHAT I HEARD HE WAS LAST SEEN PARKING OUTSIDE PERKYS HOUSE WITH A BANJO ON THE PASSANGER SEAT
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Robbie Keane for Celtic : FROM WHAT I HEARD HE WAS LAST SEEN PARKING OUTSIDE PERKYS HOUSE WITH A BANJO ON THE PASSANGER SEAT
    Posted by BADBOY985
    haha!! Should'nt u be BADBOY657!! You going to-nite, I am, Hope u pick up a bit, but not tonight, lol
    i got a good mate down ur end, DOWN WITH THE SCUMMERS!!! gl
  • edited February 2010
    NO ITS MY YOUNGESTS BIRTHDAY SO COULDNT GO.
    HAVENT GOT A CLUE HOW WE WILL DO ALTHOUGH YEBDA,BELHADJ AND DINDANE ARE ALL BACK.
    MIGHT EVEN BE A DEBUTE FOR OLD FERRERO ROCHA
  • edited February 2010
    We got Okaka from Rome on debut & also prob debut for Shorey, so could be a funny ol game, anyway gl i'm off down ther in a minute
    p.s. score prediction......... FFC 2-1 PFC [with respect] ....... U?
    My Mate is Terry Stretton, big PFC fan