You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hale72's Ebay madness!!!

edited February 2010 in The Shed

After 2 years of nagging, my husband has finally agreed to decorate the box room.

However, it is on the condition that I get rid of all the stuff I have hoarded there over the last 9 years or so.

This means that I have had to either do a couple of huge car boot sales, or get rid of the stuff on Ebay. Now it being a touch chilly, Ebay it is.

At the moment, I have started with DVD'S and computer games starting at 99p each, all with free p&p.

The postage for each disc will cost me 76p and Ebay's cut means I am literally GIVING these items away.

Over the next few weeks, I will be adding card shufflers, poker chips sets, poker board games and my beloved Sky Poker Polo neck shirt (never been worn)

I will be adding collectables of all types and can guarantee all of these items, although advertised as used, will be in mint condition (unless stated)

I am a bit of a hoarder and buy things on a whim and end up never using them. 

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Go to sky poker anouncements and look under 'forum house rules' 40 days ago, one part says you cannot advertise goods or services so i think this aint allowed!! how come your called Hale 80 on e-bay, i thought you were born in 72 lol, you trying to make yourself 8 years younger lol
    ps - 2 years of nagging!!! id have you buried in the back garden by now lol
  • edited February 2010
    Hardly advertising, giving most of the stuff away, just to get shot.

I WAS Born in 80, Cheeky.

I chose hale72 here because I use hale80 everywhere and if people get to know me they can hack anything.

Anyway, the thread aint down yet, so Rich cant be too worried.
  • edited February 2010
    hi guys,

i did see this thread/ link and thought i'd leave it up.

however, having thought about it i really think i need to remove it.

we really have to treat everyone fairly and if a brand new member popped up and their first post was a link to their ebay seller's page i'd remove it.... so i have to enforce a fair ruling and act here.

i do apologise though hale and hopefully you can understand where i'm coming from.

thanks guys.
  • edited February 2010
    No probs Rich.

As most of the stuff would be sold for the p&p costs only, I thought I would give members a chance to grab some freebies.

I am ok with you taking it down.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Hale72's Ebay madness!!!:
    No probs Rich. As most of the stuff would be sold for the p&p costs only, I thought I would give members a chance to grab some freebies. I am ok with you taking it down.
    Posted by Hale72

thank you! [i just removed the links and end bit]
  • edited February 2010
    Hale can u pm me the link to your itesm please

Thank you

Gareth
  • edited February 2010
    THE PLOT THICKENS HALE, 13000 CHIPS MYSERIOUSLY GO MISSING FROM MY BOUNTY HUNTER SATTALLITE AND SUDDENLY SKY POKERS NUMBER 1 BLOGGER BABE HAS SPARE CHIPS TO FENCE THROUGH EBAY!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • edited February 2010
    I am ok with you taking it down.
    Posted by Hale72
    Pardon!
  • edited February 2010
    THE PLOT THICKENS HALE, 13000 CHIPS MYSERIOUSLY GO MISSING FROM MY BOUNTY HUNTER SATTALLITE AND SUDDENLY SKY POKERS NUMBER 1 BLOGGER BABE HAS SPARE CHIPS TO FENCE THROUGH EBAY!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by BADBOY985
    I thought I would give it a week or two before putting the chips on, let the dust settle a bit!!!

163 lots in and my head is starting to hurt now, and I dont think I am even halfway through the stuff!!!

I really think now that the car boots might have been a better option. At least though, what stuff doesn't sell, it looks like I can relist with one push of a button.

The box room is nearly empty, but my coat cupboard is heaving!!!
  • edited February 2010
    Any old paintings?
  • edited February 2010
    Any old paintings?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    No Masterpieces, no, but some fine Winnie the Pooh glazed prints.

I did have a hand painted picture by a local artist, but when drunk my hubby threw it on a bonfire.

Shame, it was an ugly painting, but over 30 years old.