You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tokens

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
Has anyone else not had their tokens? Because I hope I haven't used it without me knowing.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Tokens:
    Has anyone else not had their tokens? Because I hope I haven't used it without me knowing.
    Posted by Darkangel7

I think I did this too ^^^^
  • edited December 2015
    They were issued some time between 5 and 8pm.

I just dodged using it in a 1.05 hu and saved it for a higher buy in
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Tokens:
    In Response to Tokens : I think I did this too ^^^^
    Posted by mumsie
    :( wanted to use it for a higher buy in but didn't see the usual box come up. Wish they would fix it to no so we could at least then use it when we wanted to instead of just clicking off it and putting no

So wasted a £5 token probably on a 30p dym sigh
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Tokens:
    In Response to Re: Tokens : :( wanted to use it for a higher buy in but didn't see the usual box come up. Wish they would fix it to no so we could at least then use it when we wanted to instead of just clicking off it and putting no So wasted a £5 token probably on a 30p dym sigh
    Posted by Darkangel7

Contact customer care and ask them if they would kindly refund the difference.  They have done this for me 3 times.

I have complained to them 3 times that the software needs to be changed, as lots of players have done this.  I did it too this month, even although I knew the check box was there.  Having to change it to No every time is a pain.

I have also suggested changing the default to No in the feedback section, please feel free to add your tuppence worth.

• edited December 2015
    What language us the download and browser written in? 

If it was written in basic it would be something like.
    A=1
    Choice(1)$="yes"
    Choice(2)$="No"

Set_token choice=choice(a)$
      Input_user_covertly=choice_decide
          If user=quick_click
            A=1
          Endif
          Else a=2

A solution would be change a to a=2 in line 1 and the other a to a= 0 and the else to 1.

Or swap the choice(1)$ to choice(2)$

I dunno. Thought ide throw this in the pot.