You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skypoker software ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat

I hate to rant but this has really annoyed me tonight.... Disclaimer: I love sky poker but there are some major holes in the software and mistakes that crop up

Ok so the main tonight (6k rebuy) I know add on period is at the end of level 75/150 so I keep an eye every now and then on the clock at the top of the table - please bare in mind I play across multiple sites.

anyway end of level 75/150 & no 3 minute break... I ask at the table and 5 players at the table missed it and the 1 guy who got one said it was 5 minutes prvious and after the add on the level just continued as normal.

SO the add on was basically 5 minutes earlier than advertised mid way through a level.... this has to be addressed.

We are on the eve of UKOPS and coming off the back of a big new player push after the previous UKOPS.

I had 5 rebuys which is neither here nor there.... but I gave massive amounts of equity by not getting the 4k add on because it was not as advertised!

I actually go out of my way to keep an eye on the clock as there is no auto add on option (which is another topic)

I spoke to chat and a lovely lady called Diane tried to help and I was promised and E-mail or a call back but have had problems in the past and never got this email or call.

Sorry if this comes of as a rant but it is massively frustrating from a company who are looking to be on the up.

Anyway.... Merry Christmas

Comments

• edited December 2015
    on a side note.... the mini add on started at exactly the end of level 75/150 not midway through.
  • edited December 2015
    (observation)

your not coming across as a moaner, you just want things to be right.
  • edited December 2015
    I feel your pain. I've missed the add on too many times and torn my hair out after spending £11 for 2k chips then passng 4k chips for the same price. Its got me so steamed that I literally just play the rebuys as a single bullet now and have people on skype who can tell me when its add on time. Also cut down table count a bit as not to miss.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Skypoker software ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH:
    I feel your pain. I've missed the add on too many times and torn my hair out after spending £11 for 2k chips then passng 4k chips for the same price. Its got me so steamed that I literally just play the rebuys as a single bullet now and have people on skype who can tell me when its add on time. Also cut down table count a bit as not to miss.
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    The main issue was not missing it but there being a glitch in the system where sky paused the tounament for addons halfway through a level when it is ment to be at the end of the level.

Something went wrong there end :/... but it was me who paid the price
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Skypoker software ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH : The main issue was not missing it but there being a glitch in the system where sky paused the tounament for addons halfway through a level when it is ment to be at the end of the level. Something went wrong there end :/... but it was me who paid the price
    Posted by Itsover4u
    makes it even worse. I get annoyed by my own incompetence and sky's lack of auto add on button, a glitch would be very frustrating
  • edited December 2015
    Morning,

I have checked the tournament in the backend and the addon period for this tournament was at the normal time (after 90 minutes) and the tournament was paused for 3 minutes.

I do apologise if there was some kind of glitch but it appears it wasn't widespread as 126 players added on during this break which was over 80% of the runners in the tournament at the time.

• edited December 2015
    Morning, I have checked the tournament in the backend and the addon period for this tournament was at the normal time (after 90 minutes) and the tournament was paused for 3 minutes. I do apologise if there was some kind of glitch but it appears it wasn't widespread as 126 players added on during this break which was over 80% of the runners in the tournament at the time.
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Hi Sam, can I ask why level 75/150 continued after the add on period (5minutes+)

Maybe I am being silly but the lobby schedule clearly states

75/150 end of level

3 minute break for add on

100/200

Also the mini did not continue at the 75/150 level