You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live priority freerolls?

edited December 2015 in Priority
I read somewhere that there are live priority freerolls sometimes, anyone got any information on these eg. when/where/prizepool/entrants?

Is there one of these coming up in 2016 to look forward to? It sounds good fun, so I'd definitely be up for it assuming it wasn't in the Outer Hebrides or somewhere silly.

Thanks

E.W.

Comments

• edited December 2015

Hi EW.

This is JP's territory, but I think he may be away for a few days, so for now.....

There was a £10,000 Priority Freeroll at DTD last August during the Sky Poker UKPC, and they had Carl Froch playing as  special guest, a cracking buffet, & free drinks all night. I won't divulge the Bar Bill, but JP nearly fainted when he saw it.....

Several of the Sky Poker Management Team played too - players LOVED busting them - & Neil Channing also played. However, the £10,000 Prize Pool was for the Prio Players only.

It was such a fun night, & I fancy the fun meant more than the money to most.

I have no insight into future plans though.   
  • edited December 2015
    That was the best thing I've participated in thru sky poker, great event, would totally recommend somthing similar. You da man jp