You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Merry Christmas Skypoker

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat
+1.
All the best.
Rainman397.
P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK YET.

Comments

• edited December 2015

Been an interesting year here, lots of changes, some grumbles etc. etc.

I just wanted t say VWP Sky, in my view the changes have been very positive.

I know that perhaps they don't suit everyone and like many I was disappointed to see the TV channel go, however the positives have outweighed the negatives from my point of view.

The promotions on Sky are great, there seems a good mix across the high volume rewards and the recreational rewards, which means they feel very inclusive.

The winter giveaway promos provided some great chances to boost our BR and get nice extra prizes (I received a very sexy Iphone 6 - which has likely coloured my view somewhat).

Sky is a really fun place to play poker and given that is why I started playing this game it gets top marks from me.

So Merry Christmas to 'The Suits', the old tight bloke that plays with 4 cards for all his work in the forum, everyone else involved and of course all the players.

Roll on UKOPS and then 2016.

• edited December 2015
    you just did rm see you there soon
  • edited December 2015
    Going to see Star Wars with the kids this afternoon or i would join you, have fun.
  • edited December 2015
    may the force be with you neil