You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Day 1 plans, chat, chirps & sweat thread.

edited December 2015 in Poker Chat

How many events do you plan to play today?

Buy-in direct, or try the satellite route?

Comments

• edited December 2015
    In Response to UKOPS Day 1 plans, chat, chirps & sweat thread.:
    How many events do you plan to play today? Buy-in direct, or try the satellite route?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'll be trying to satellite into the main but other than that will probably only play mini and the 4pm BH
  • edited December 2015
    Have managed to sat into the 16.00 and the 18.00 bh's first time :).  Will be playing the mini and probably the turbo too and will give the main one shot too.  

Best of luck everyone.  Run well and more importantly have fun
  • edited December 2015

^^^^

Good luck lads.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to UKOPS Day 1 plans, chat, chirps & sweat thread.:
    How many events do you plan to play today? Buy-in direct, or try the satellite route?  
    Posted by Tikay10

Was going to play just the main and mini but have ended up playing event 1 so chances are I will play all of them.... Best made plans and all that.

I will be buying in direct as I couldnt even qualify for a free eye test
  • edited December 2015
    Managed to sat in at first attempt so guess ill be playing the main and mini tonight :)
  • edited December 2015
    came 2nd in event 1 :/... final hand cooler against bearlyther who played very well
  • edited December 2015

oioi, well done, plan B worked out nicely.

No disgrace to lose to Mr Bearly either, proper good him.
  • edited December 2015
    Very pleased with 6th in the Turbo. Nice tourney for those of us who are not night owls!
  • edited December 2015
    Schedule for me not great for the Rec - loaded up very much looking forward to ukops - but nothing to really get teeth into - main massive buy in and no sats other than all ins from 7:45 - £55 event - again too high with no sats on offer other than directs.  PLayed mini, had to wait it out till 9:30 for the usual 9:30 £11 and then the schedule was thinned out again with a few £11 mtts missing.

Is this plan for rest of ukops? I know is xmas but I didnt get any poker vouchers this year ;-)
  • edited December 2015
    Meh feel abit gutted tbh, just finished 14th in the main, was playing well (imo) got the chips in good agiasnt rspca12 (a very good player and nice guy) but he runs good and knocked me out. was a great, nerve racking experience, maybe ill get to do it again soon but who knows ill see how the sats go.
  • edited December 2015

Well done RLT16, Itsover4u & QUICKFEET, nice to see you get on the scoreboard early.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Day 1 plans, chat, chirps & sweat thread.:
    Schedule for me not great for the Rec - loaded up very much looking forward to ukops - but nothing to really get teeth into - main massive buy in and no sats other than all ins from 7:45 - £55 event - again too high with no sats on offer other than directs.  PLayed mini, had to wait it out till 9:30 for the usual 9:30 £11 and then the schedule was thinned out again with a few £11 mtts missing. Is this plan for rest of ukops? I know is xmas but I didnt get any poker vouchers this year ;-)
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Morning Motorway Service Station Man,

The entire UKOPS Schedule is
    HERE

And yes, it's likely that various "regular" MTT's will be cancelled or reduced today, to make way for UKOPS.

Don't think it is possible or wise to offer more satellites than they did yesterday & today will be much the same, there are around 159 UKOPS satellites scheduled today, & I guess yesterday would have been similar. Too many satellites become self-defeating.

Good luck today if you plan to play.